yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It is fun ;) And its even better on a PS3 than on a PSP.... I had it on PSP, butI didn't like that it was only 2D. I mean there is only 2 lanes you can walk in. On PS3 there is 3.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
DANIEL!!1!1!1!1

I invited you to my party like 20 times already.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Closed and Merged.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
OHAY GRAYVE... I'm not inactive right now, because a big journey is in front of me... 20hrs of sitting in a flipin' car.. Going 1700 kms.. From England to Hungary...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Are you serious?
Totally. I have done this journey several times... like 5 or 6.. Its the most boring thing ever... Don't try it :P
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
id agree with that price, or even higher, but i also say you should fix the bright white lines. they are pretty offputting, just darken them a bit. they look like glitches

Bump.

How about more ranks? It's a short path to the top, you know.
If you can, bring a laptop. Hopefully you'll find WiFi somewhere.