yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Never do those new things. Eventually, those type of things close. Make that a lesson. most I have was 1.6kk. Spent it though.
I didn't know how to invest in items. I didn't have patience to wait the customers at YouShop. Now I have patience. I had 20~30 messages of You Shop yesteday! I'm startig to "Items" forum
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
When we will choose the Event Master?

Once everyone gets a shot at their event.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
DANIEL GET IN MY PARTY NAO!11!1!1!eleventyfour!!1!1!!11

It says you're on.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Pawt can you please put my comp to the last place so I can actually make it? please :3
Or wait with this until 5th of June ;) Nah.. Just put me last.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Just bought a PS3. I will set it up in like 2 days. I have LittleBig Planet, Fifa (south africa) inFamous and Far Cry 2
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Oh my god. I need a PS3. LittleBigPlanet seems so fun. I played it on my friend's PSP.
Alright.
This Week:
VIT0R