Toribash
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
cause you hate your boss

my good sir, that's crazy talk , XD.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
hello how are you

(btw do you have skype?)

Sadly not, My parents dont want me to have have skype because they are strict and dont want me to have a social life
Originally Posted by QJnHJ03 View Post
Sadly not, My parents dont want me to have have skype because they are strict and dont want me to have a social life

aw man, that's not good at all.
thats fine q i was just wondering for the skype group we have anyways how is everyone this morning
Originally Posted by QJnHJ03 View Post

What's up with these strict parents nowadays. I really don't get why are they not letting their children have some fun, meet new people, find new friends. When they were young i don't think they would've liked to be alone, with no one to talk or hangout to.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
What's up with these strict parents nowadays. I really don't get why are they not letting their children have some fun, meet new people, find new friends. When they were young i don't think they would've liked to be alone, with no one to talk or hangout to.

yeah, I know right. Like it's one things to look out for your child but another to socially isolate them.
our CL match is taking place on Friday or Saturday at 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM GMT = 0 On friday or saturday.
Origin For Life