yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ok ok EVERY BODY STFU RIGHT NOW! just kill this shit my god at first tpoint were made now its just freakin pointless
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Let me start by saying this. Consoles suck.

COD4 not MW2 cause it has no dedicated server or LAN, but I still have it
Assassin's creed 1/2
prototype
Fallout 3
Oblivion
Unreal Tournament games (1,2, 2003, 2004, 2008/3)
Crysis
Metro 2033
Mass effect 1/2
bioshock 1/2
Splinter cell series
Borderlands
Gears not 2 cause it's 360 ONLY
starcraft 1/2
Rainbow 6 vegas 2
Counter strike
portal
l4d 1/2
Half life series....
Opperation Flashpoint dragon rising
Farcry 2
So, that's just about half of my games.

GET X-BOX 360!!!
And mail me borderlands!
Items under 1000TC in my shop have lowered prices!
Latter I will put translation under images but for now they need to be unknown and mysterious invaders. That's not Greek, I used that font cause I was lazy to draw it, it is Greek alphabet but what they are saying is written in my language, so, GL with translation :P
[MOB PSYCHOLOGY]
something small like not being in the clan video is not something to get peeved about (drago put a shitty replay of mine in >_<). i can see where reeko is coming from about the set, liking how its original and all that, but face it that set is far too easy to make. im amazed that vit0r made something close to it (hes grown a lot since he started texturing) but come on. the way i see it, if vit0r changed the eyes itd be comletely fine. either way, reeko stop being so butthurt, vit0r stop making simple eyes people can accuse you of copying, squirre1 stop being so butthurt, and drago stop being so god-awful at choosing replays ^_^ also, why we haz no secks
[/MOB PSYCHOLOGY]
Last edited by Deridor; May 27, 2010 at 08:35 AM.