Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
DENIED

Why was he Denied?
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Originally Posted by Zalf View Post
Why was he Denied?

He tried three too many times.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
all three applications were not up to par, if he had applied a month ago when we were looking for members that would be enough to scrape by but now that we have plenty of good people it is not necisary
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
GIVE ME A D

I didn't know you were like that valt :o
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Hello Nitro i am mossd i like ABD, Judo and Rk-mma i am a 6 th dan black belt and i have been playing toribash for 1 and a half years. i am 10 years old my GMT is 01 i play from 3:45pm to 9pm uk time. I have been in the clans Haunted, Moff, Menace,TiP. I am very active both ingame and forum. I would like to join Nitro because nitro is a good clan with some cool and good players i am very loyal and mature and i am obedient to what anyone says in the clan if any of you want me to do something for you i will do it. I can offer my loyalty kindness i can help bring nitro back to its righful place on the clan list No.1 is nitro's rightful place on the leaderboards. My skype name is danielkong1232 if you want to contact me with anything you really want.

I hope you like this application
~Mossd
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.