Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, a bit too stiff, but the part when you contracted your knee to do the first "jump" was bad, i mean, you could did the contract knee before your leg touch the ground, and other thing, when you jump, you have to raise your arms after extending your knee, so.. you jump, then extend/contract your pecs and then raise ur arms, you will gain a bit more of momentum doing that, but in the way you did it now, it killed your flow with that starter. If you are going to DM do or only the head, or a boom, cause the head and an arm it's so... meh and the knee DM wasn't necesary and looks bad, too much extend/contract, not much relax/hold and when you do hold you stay holding too much time, and you look really bad, try to move on every frame.
maybe i forgot something, but well, i'll tell you later.

Edit: Oh i remember now, what do you mean by "Getting around without looking like an idiot and taking forever is what I need to improve on"

wut?
Last edited by Ale455; May 4, 2014 at 08:36 PM.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Here is a touchy topic (that might only affect Americans at he moment). Should Law Enforcement need a warrant to search your phone?
EliteCar
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Take care of us ples.. big bro lexus

Only if you call me daddy (pronounced: dah-daii)
EliteCar
Spider was happy after biting Parker the shitty pedophile Jewish conspirator of an anti-fags organization in the Bahamas. Spider was sad because his mom and his dad were black spiders that doesn't even are jews like microwaveable tradition five
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
wut? dah-daii? that's how it's pronunced? ._.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris