Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Static View Post
Am I still. Ring decided on or am I in because I'm a little confused.

From the voting results, you're in.
Welcome.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Thought I'd mention that Raiken, iver, red and I can accept people. Raiken is our main recruiter which is why he's allowed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Striker = Brawler I guess. I'm personally an Agressive Brawler. I usually work toward DMs and most of the people that play with me know I can land a Nasty Knee/Kick sometimes to turn games around.

+1 on Brawler. Seems like me.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Static View Post
I'm over all player I can strike if needed or I can grapple. I do what is needed.

This means you +1 my suggestion.

But yeah, I'm up for a redo of the current sectors.

Something more like Brawler, Grappler, and All - Round.

Maybe an In Training sector.
There's no need to create a "hybrid" sector, just let people apply to more than one.

I'm ok with creating the "Brawler" one to people who aren't comfortable with the current ones.
Originally Posted by iver View Post
There's no need to create a "hybrid" sector, just let people apply to more than one.

I'm ok with creating the "Brawler" one to people who aren't comfortable with the current ones.

what about grappling?
I'm having a little trouble getting back into aikido after my big move to my new home. As you can imagine, I'm a bit rusty but I'm free for testing whenever you want too.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
a Grappling Section... is sort of Bushido. You need to grapple well to get into position for tosses and throws.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands