Toribash
Originally Posted by Jaylex View Post
FUCK YOU 2WC I TRIED MY FUUUUCKING BEST = DENIED!? FUCK UR SELF DUD!
AND KILL UR FUCKING MUM OR ELSE ILL KILL HER FIRST FUCCCCCK OOOOOF@

If you think this outrage helped you in any way, you are mistaken. If anything, you just worsen your chances of getting into Obey tenfold.
Grow up, dude.
Cheers.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hello, ill start of introducing myself, i'm MoonBoiling [Gmt +1], i started playing early 2010, i since lost interest in it (Lost the old account), i just made this account like 30 days ago, but yeah i'm a 18 year old Danish lad who loves playing sports, and love talking with people, i see myself as extremly good at making friends with everyone, and normaly everyone loves me, and i do not have any replays saved since it makes my computer crash sadly but if you are willingly to let that go you can meet me ingame at anytime you want,! since i have something called Skoliose it's a bag problem sadly;_;, so i don't work atm, i'm hoping to become a mechanical engineer, and yeah i'm currently in a clan called Team Impact which isnt very active sadly. I have always been interested in Obey since you have some great great people here, and yeah i'm pretty much active atlesat 3-5 hours a day on the forums, and i'm on Toribash around 3 hours a day training, my favorite mods are (Greykido, Akido, abd.) I'm looking forward for you to comment on my application for Obey. -Best regards MoonBoiling. ^^
Last edited by MoonBoiling; Aug 25, 2015 at 08:51 PM.

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Originally Posted by MoonBoiling View Post
Hello, ill start of introducing myself, i'm MoonBoiling [Gmt +1], i started playing early 2010, i since lost interest in it (Lost the old account), i just made this account like 30 days ago, but yeah i'm a 18 year old Danish lad who loves playing sports, and love talking with people, i see myself as extremly good at making friends with everyone, and normaly everyone loves me, and i do not have any replays saved since it makes my computer crash sadly but if you are willingly to let that go you can meet me ingame at anytime you want,! since i have something called Skoliose it's a bag problem sadly;_;, so i don't work atm, i'm hoping to become a mechanical engineer, and yeah i'm currently in a clan called Team Impact which isnt very active sadly. I have always been interested in Obey since you have some great great people here, and yeah i'm pretty much active atlesat 3-5 hours a day on the forums, and i'm on Toribash around 3 hours a day training, my favorite mods are (Greykido, Akido, abd.) I'm looking forward for you to comment on my application for Obey. -Best regards MoonBoiling. ^^

Man, nice application but you are already in a clan. So if you are going to apply again please leave yuor current clan.

Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Man, nice application but you are already in a clan. So if you are going to apply again please leave yuor current clan.

Yeah i know i typed that my clan wasnt very active, i just wanted to know if it was a yes before i left it, but thanks Trestet, btw i really enjoy your streams keep it up, and i left my clan btw, if you are still gonna think about if it's a yes, hope to hear a answear soon! -Best regards MoonBoiling

Quick edit, is my old application still viable since i left the clan or do you want me to apply at another time? ^^
Last edited by MoonBoiling; Aug 25, 2015 at 11:07 PM. Reason: typo

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Originally Posted by Jaylex View Post
FUCK YOU 2WC I TRIED MY FUUUUCKING BEST = DENIED!? FUCK UR SELF DUD!
AND KILL UR FUCKING MUM OR ELSE ILL KILL HER FIRST FUCCCCCK OOOOOF@

Lol... amazing.
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Lol... amazing.

Was thinking the same haha, how can somebody that toxic still be around :^)

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Originally Posted by Spartin99 View Post
You're denied Moon.

Yeah i thought so, ill come back with a even better application sorry for wasting your time with my old application won't happen again!

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
It's alright! Just up your applicant game and rank up! You're a little green for us, maybe go up a few belts and get some more posts and we'd be happy to discuss it!
I have decided to make a app to this clan: Hi there, my name Is Daniel Moss, my ingame name is mossd , I am looking for a clan that wars alot and have very good players inside and that's chilled and active, I feel I might have found myself In the right place for that. I am 10 years old, im skilled in some mods aswell : mushu,aikidio,abd,judo. I am VARY ingame active, I mean vary vary. im vary fourm active but I mostly read, I don't post unless I feel it will make something positive happen in some way. I have 3 other accounts this is my main account this account has been in a number of clans: (onepiece) (MOFF) (Smile) (Haunted) (Death) and [Nitro] (TiP) (Menace). I left
(onepiece) because it was mostly inactive. I left (MOFF) because again there were inactive then I left (Haunted) the 1st time is because there wasn't much players inside that clan the 2nd time is because I got in a fight with the leader. After that i left (Smile) because everyone was kicked out of. i left tip cause i didnt like them menace died.My GMT is 01 i play from 3:45pm - 9pm uk time unless it is a weekend. I love to eat pizza and play this game one of you hobbies is toribash i jus cant get enough of toribash. This is what i can bring to this clan a better rep, more of a chance of becoming number 1 on the clan list my loyalty and coolness. I am going to tell you a few things abot myself. I am honest i love to play soccer/football i like swimming i am a year five going into a year 6 if your from america its grade 6. Obey is a cool clan wich i want to join. I know a lot of Obeys clan members it would be amazing to work side by side with one of the best clans toribash has.My skype name is danielkong1232 if you want to contact me in any way add me.

~MOSSD
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.