Toribash
Meanwhile, I have to torrent an entire fucking VN again. It was the one soulskrixx sent me. I don't even remember what it was because it took me literally 2 weeks straight to get it. Don't even get me started about the language pack.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I got some japanese dub but english subbed VN a lot.
4 - 8, I forgot.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
and I am here shit and dont know how 2 open this fucking Grisaia no Kajitsu VN.

Apathetic User
Your internet life is rekt.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
i've had it for around 4 days now.

if only someone could explain me what to do after downloading english patch

Apathetic User
It's hard to explain such things with my grammar level. I'll just sit and let you suffer.
- made in Indonesia

First, get the original japanese version, get the english version, make sure you have the Japanese language pack, then... I don't remember .-.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
1.download
2.?? ? ?? ?
3.profit
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
i've had it for around 4 days now.

if only someone could explain me what to do after downloading english patch

Install the game first (in Japanese unfortunately), you can just wing it and press buttons which look like the complete the installation like I did. After installing the game in Japanese, run the English patch and it will find (or you have to tell it where you installed to) and then it will patch the game to English subtitles and menus.
First, you need to find a game that owns an english patch or something like that.
- made in Indonesia