hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Thorn, way to get in to :3.

now it is my turn.

Super Epic long application.

Originally Posted by luckymoney View Post
Name: Peter Cirtautas.
Nationality: Lithuania, but i currently live in england.
Forum activity: 10/10 i check evry day
Ingame activity: 9/10 i like to go to forums more.
Belt: 6th dan black, but i`ve sold that acc 2 years ago, so it was legal, now im a blackbelt
Specialities: i am asking my friend to come to my house, so he can get me the crack for sony vegas pro 9, so i can learn video making.
What i enjoy: i like to play basketball, and rarely rugby, my favorite food is ramen soup, and i love to make AMV (anime music videos) but i need sony vegas pro 9.
Why i want to join: i want to join becouse im in need of a good clan, and i want to get the experiance of getting official with a clan. So overall i want to join this clan becouse i think it has a chance of becoming official.
Playercard:
Replays:

Let's get something out in the open first; C3 accepts people based on what we think the person is like, and the amount of intelligence they *appear to have. The latter was destroyed when I read the words "becouse", "experiance", and also when I noticed you don't know how to capitalize any letters except for your name.

Also, based on how it looks, I think you copied and pasted your application from another DSC-thread clan...

That's not a specialty. At most, your friend is the one with the so called "specialty" of cracking software (which isn't difficult on any level, if you didn't realize). It is not a specialty if you need to learn it.

No you don't.

Why C3? You didn't even realize that we were official...

Too late. We're official. So essentially, you don't have a reason to join our clan?

Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Ok, so i guess its a no.
Well see u guys arround.
---
oh, and the app is 100% hand made and not copied.
Up on malancholy hill, there's a plastic tree~
It's not a no. Or a yes.

Yet..
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.