Toribash
Yea, I invited him back. So kevin, do you want to be the leader again or would you like Lorrtex to take that job?
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Goddamit kevin, you know I was this close to quiting because of you and all those dumbasses who quit with you. Anyways welcome back, you going back to your old ldr position?
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Even though I don't know a lot about you yet Kevin welcome back, didn't some of the member that quit with you can back?
-----
Came*
Last edited by KenGee; Jan 11, 2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
Even though I don't know a lot about you yet Kevin welcome back, didn't some of the member that quit with you can back?
-----
Came*

The edit button is there for a reason ;)

Haha anyways who must I ask now to get the password to the private board?
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Dragonbreath View Post
Yea, I invited him back. So kevin, do you want to be the leader again or would you like Lorrtex to take that job?

Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
Goddamit kevin, you know I was this close to quiting because of you and all those dumbasses who quit with you. Anyways welcome back, you going back to your old ldr position?

yea

Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
-----
Came*

Hycx came back \o/

Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
The edit button is there for a reason ;)

Haha anyways who must I ask now to get the password to the private board?

Me unless someone changed the pass
Welcome back.

I moved Hycx, Adrian, Toxik and Kevin to Oldfaegs. For some reason I can't move you to members.

You at least now have the abillity to accept clan wars, better than nothing. Lorrtex can sort it all out when he gets back.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth