Toribash
My name is Aiden otherwise known as Acryul. I am 14 and Australian. Ive been lurking around Evolutions Sub forum for a while now and i believe that Evolution could be a nice final home for me. Ive been playing for a few years now, getting my skill level up in the first few years then settling down into a more non caring mindset for this game. Although i don't care much about playing this game, i still find it enjoyable to play with friends and members of clans which are better than me. Evolution has been one of the major clans for me, since the skill level that your members have is better than mine, which helps me improve my skill. I believe being accepted into Evolution will be a major standing point for me, i believe if i were accepted i would be able to amplify my play style get better at this game.

As ive been playing for a few years ive been in many clans, some of which are Oblivion,Extreme,Obey & Asian. Each of these clans i had my own reasons for mainly that they were inactive or going inactive. I know that sometimes Evolution goes inactive for a few days some times, but i believe i wont leave under any circumstances. Im a second dan black belt on two accounts (Acryul & PC4219) I know that i may not be good enough for this clan, but i know with some time i would be able to become a greater Toribash player if i was accepted and taken under the wing of some Evolution members.

I believe i am very mature for my age, some of your members should already know me from the times ive been playing in the "evo" rooms. Which i enjoy most of the times i play with Trip,Raaage,Poop,etc. I would really enjoy to hang out with you guys more often which being accepted would make that even more possible.

[Evo]
Name: Zhuyian Real name (Alex)
Belt: 5th dan
GMT: - (4:00)
Past Clans: Kira Maverick Bankai

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): xInsignia

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes):
Attached Files
That hash.rpl (213.8 KB, 3 views)
..So pro$#.rpl (670.4 KB, 3 views)
######.rpl (201.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by zhuyian; Dec 23, 2013 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Forgot gamer card
Originally Posted by zhuyian View Post
Name: Zhuyian Real name (Alex)
GMT: - (4:00)
Past Clans: Kira Maverick Bankai

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): xInsignia

You're still in a clan, No.
Name: swagpro
Belt: Brown
reason to join: I want to join because my clan sucks
past clan: Extreame
Last edited by swagpro; Dec 24, 2013 at 12:47 AM.
Originally Posted by swagpro View Post
Name: swagpro
Belt: Brown
reason to join: I want to join because my clan sucks

Bad app, didn't use the correct app format, still in a clan.
No.
[Evo]
Name: Zhuyian (RL Alex)
GMT: -4:00
Past Clans: Kira maverick Bankai
Player Card:
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/zhuyian.png
Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): xInsignia

About Yourself: I'm nice will donate to everyone if needed badly I think that I can help a lot in toribash or every where
-----
I left my clan.
Attached Files
That hash.rpl (213.8 KB, 4 views)
..we%%.rpl (290.0 KB, 3 views)
..So pro$#.rpl (670.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by zhuyian; Dec 24, 2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump