Toribash
Ну ты очень крут смотрю, раз позволяешь себе так разговаривать. Ну смотри чтобы мама не увидела что ты пишешь в интернете, а то мама на ругает.
Нужно мне завязывать с алкоголем. Пришёл, двух мемберов выпилил. Да я же чёртов неадекват. И чтобы не выходило совсем некрасиво, напишу причину выпиливания мемберов. Первый за жалкую и страшную попытку наебать соклана, и за то что балбес. Второй просто балбес.
Last edited by IseeU; Sep 5, 2011 at 01:01 PM.
I dont need weed to get you high.
Originally Posted by Meres View Post
хватит оффициализировать кланы ._.

ато через год это будет уже не круто,и люди начнут смотреть в клан систему

Бля 117 кланов эт чото дохуя.....
после нас уже ~15 кланов оффом стали
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
What is your real name? I don't give out my name on forums.

How much Qi you got? Some where around 3.1k-3.3k.

What is you birth date? 9/27/1992

What is your nationality? Hispanic

Where do you live? (Country is enough)Usa

What is your GMT? -7

What is your favorite mod? Aikido, and Wushu.

What are your professions? I haven't really tried anything. I am debating whether I should start with art or Replay making.

If you've been in any clan before, What was it, What was the reason you left and What was your rank in that clan? None, before I was owner of this account (Account, was my cousins but he dislikes the name and what not and decided to give to me. *The password has not changed nor the ip so it is not considered an account trade.)

Why are you trying to join Silver clan? I see you guys being a quite skilled clan. I want to be in a clan that is active with skilled members. I am not looking for a super active clan but a clan that posts in the board every once in a while.

Attached Files
Comeback.rpl (116.8 KB, 3 views)
Comeback 2.rpl (88.6 KB, 3 views)
Ta 1.rpl (60.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Tume; Sep 6, 2011 at 06:50 PM.