yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

How big, egoistic f4g are you Reek to say that he CAN'T SELL TEXTURE SET THAT HE FREAKIN MADE?

It's copied! Bla, bla, fucking bla.
HE WAS INSPIRED - so, Micro$hit can't sell their own systems, cuz they look same as Atari ones?
Big companies can't sell their programs, cuz Java/C++/Delphi what else are lookin 'similiar'?
I can't make football and sell it cuz Nike's one looks same?
I can't paint ANYTHING because someone already painted fucking apples ages ago?

Egoistical bitch, here's something i can say:

http://www.instantsfun.es/shutup

I made set lookin like Uric ones. I can't sell it because i was inspired.
Player X was using Anime Set Tutorial and he made great set. He can't sell it bcs some f4gs said it's same as in tutorial, but it looks only similiar.

How low is Your morality, that You say that he can't sell this set because it's lookin similiar.. FFS, ALL TRIBALS FOR ME LOOKS SAME!
I bretty much agree with Marked
And please
http://www.instantsfun.es/fuckoff
Last edited by torismaser; May 26, 2010 at 07:58 PM.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
ok I got one... REEK V.S. VITOR

theres our main issue but he's right guys chill the fuck out and way to show a serious side daniel proud of you

I GOT ANOTHER
ME AND SQUIRRE1!

ff he is so pissed off with me for ACCIDENTALY not putting him in the piratez clan video!!!!!!

he even commented on the video page saying ''if u got rid of the gay freerun maby you could have put the WHOLE clan in'' WTF?? i had told him several times before that that i didnt see the vid he posted! flip just get over it squirre1
ur telling other people to shut up ect ect becuase there peed of for no reson when ur peed of with somone ur self.!
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Actually yeah I agree with Marked. Didn't interrupt this because I knew they will say the same as previous. Marked had an argument full of win.
Also I had this feeling... ah never mind I don't want to be in this conflict.
Originally Posted by mksaxena View Post
do you have any proofs?

Are you kidding right?
LOL'D
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
ok I got one... REEK V.S. VITOR

Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
I GOT ANOTHER
ME AND SQUIRRE1!
!

I'm not "Fighting" against Reek. I think that we are discussing, he has his(weird sentence) point of view and I have my point of view. After that I can be his friend, why not? We just need to solve our problem. I don't know who, but someone acted like a troll there and we can't see...

And Squirrel x dragoblade is solved now, isn't it?
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

No it isnt

ive said sorry multipul times and he is still peed of with me.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
That's what im saying! And besides, they're might be some tension we dont know about.
Items under 1000TC in my shop have lowered prices!
Everyone chill this thread just made the fighting worse. Now people are getting defensive at the xxx Vrs xxx thing. I suggest you put your ideas down in writing (or typing) and talk to eachother.