Toribash
I was in the clan for 6 months straight and you got salty because I decided to lead my own clan after being dedicated to this clan?

Oh my god. I am totally done with this conversation...

New subject:
What's the best way to recruit people because I need recruitment ideas for my clan:
Invite only, in-game recruitment or going around asking people to apply? Those are the only ideas I can come up with lol
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Alright, conversation is over and done..

ok i've known Deak is quite some time from way from 2012.. and he isn't afraid of saying the dumbest shit around ingame and i'm ok of that because i'm used to it (fact he would diss me at times but screw it. it never bothered me). So from that i could see the sc and it didn't look like he was trying to say or disrespect anyone in particular (but only people from 2014+). As you see idk why he would say that but thats the way he is..

I respect cat and hecate because they were able to see what went down and why this counted as an insult, and yes this clan would be as dead as my dusty butthole if it weren't for these wonderful 2014+ active members. but if they are any more sc from my earlier then i would know who would be telling the truth.

@Deak= Ok man, now this clan has done to the point where it's strict and some sort. But it doesn't mean that we could have fun at times. Personally, Toribash has gone down the drains after 2014 (activity and organizable wise)but it doesn't mean that you could just say that towards newer members because it shows hatred that you made against newer members.

In all, i'm not siding with no one because all of this never had to go down like tnat. if people from origin really knows Deak, then you would understand what he is as a person and how he reacts. Because again he would say something stupid at times but that doesn't make him a bad person. He's is a good leader. Just calm down. And again Discrimination isnt good.

Case closed.. (Why Can't we all be happy for one time.. I hate when people fight over stupidness like this)
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I posted in the clan league thread for who else needs it, can you try and spread the word?
Origin For Life
idk if they would be active thou because any edits is done after the 22nd
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Yeah, deak my brother guys. Be nice here please
I thank it's a great thing that has putting up all the work to man sure things work out.

@deak: as for recuitment, that's what I would do. It starts with you, so you must get in game and do a bit of recuitment your self, then after set a plan so it runs it self. I say go with what you got there and go from there.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Well, might as well recruit on my days off all day long lol. Have faith in me :P

Anyway, off to work, see you guys later
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
see you later Deak..

also i've made a vid but it's not our clan's vid but someone elses..

don't make fun of me because for one i can't do much on this stupid computer. And also if i had ingame on this, then i could done it for our clan.

https://www.wevideo.com/view/696750359

im so lame but hey don't judge me
Last edited by Mist; Jun 22, 2016 at 03:17 PM.
Tori-Agent
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Me and Clans
So guys, ya see here, uh, I just don't post often on the forums on here, so if you guys want to kick me, you can or I can just leave the clan. Cat4hbk already came in and told me to make sure i post on the forums, and i just feel obligated too but i don't really want to do it. i'm sorry guys...
-----
Peace guys, stay happy not crappy ^_^ You guys are a great clan, i'm sure you guys will do amazing. Just sorry, i don't post on forums much :/
Last edited by Larxse; Jun 23, 2016 at 01:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump