Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Good Aikanaro is good. o7

Also; HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT IT'S MELTING HOT OUTSIDE AND I HAVE BEEN IN THE SUN FOR 5 HOURS FFFFFUUUUUUU. (No sunburn, not even used sunblock. problem, gingers?)
sun is so freakin hot.. It's gonna get even hotter tomorrow.

stupid thing is that im I'll. I'll go to the doctor tomorrow, hoping that he will send me home :/ not funny if you can't do sports in the army
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
We have some sports festival tomorrow. 6 hours of volley ball. I'm too bad for our team though and thus going to be the ball boy.
ouh :/

volleyball is one of my favourite sports.. We play it the whole summer on the beach ;)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Awww. At least you wont run in sweat with sand in every crack.

Also smoking lol...
Smoking doobies is the only thing I consider as O.K.
And that RARELY.

Never smoked a cig and never will.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Every class had two teams. A good one and a not so good one.
Half of the not so good team didn't show up because they had to be the referees for the 5th grades.
I had my sportswear with me and could play too. We lost 2 of 3 games and didn't get in the finals, but as AHD said, at least I didn't have to stay in the sun for some more games.
Also, the loosers drove home when they lost, as always, fucking Kameradenschweine. That's why I had to bring some more things from the sports field to the gym and missed my bus. But I'm still earlier at home than I would have been if we wouldn't have had the sports festival \o/
Originally Posted by gerFight View Post
Every class had two teams. A good one and a not so good one.
Half of the not so good team didn't show up because they had to be the referees for the 5th grades.
I had my sportswear with me and could play too. We lost 2 of 3 games and didn't get in the finals, but as AHD said, at least I didn't have to stay in the sun for some more games.
Also, the loosers drove home when they lost, as always, fucking Kameradenschweine. That's why I had to bring some more things from the sports field to the gym and missed my bus. But I'm still earlier at home than I would have been if we wouldn't have had the sports festival \o/

Duh .. I do hate it if the pupils shall make the referees.. they don't have experiences in it and so they are not able to make the best decisions.. It's not hard to be a referee for volleyball though :P

Allways hated those lazy dumbasses, who wount even take one fuckin thing to help getting the sportthings back to the rooms.. I mean.. if everybody takes just 1 thing without talking much, problems would solve so fast but it has to be more difficult..
why ever..
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Chilled at a lake with some pals yesterday. Tried "Shisha", ain't my thing either, although it tasted better than cigarettes. Good day. Good summer.

We played Volleyball as well. fucking horrible when both teams suck ass and there isn't even one "anständiger Ballwechsel". Was fun though.