Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

sorry for you razer. And yeah the dick spam in the chat is so fucking hilarious xD
-----
Attention are on T side overpass and it's currently 9-4, seems like I did bet good myself ^.^
-----
Att Won 16-4, only 60 something cents profit though
Last edited by Finn; Jul 26, 2015 at 10:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
go to "my bets", then select all the items you got and click on request returns! (Keep in mind not every item you get might be in 1 trade, they might have to come from different ones!)

dank profits

I'm definitely going to be starting a series that is basically betting from $1 to $50, so far doing great since I'm at $1.60 :c
and I already have that Supernova on LGB against hellraisers, hellraisers has so many fanboys and last time I bet on LGB against HR they shrekt them so I'm definitely doing that shit again xD
Last edited by Finn; Jul 26, 2015 at 10:55 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Keeps telling me I have to wait a few more seconds..

EDIT: ''Looks like your previous offer needs to be rechecked''
I have no previous offer...wtf
-----
Seems like I put a bet and it doesn't show up anymore + can't get out other items.
Last edited by Kirmish; Jul 26, 2015 at 11:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please tell me you guys did bet on LGB. It's so much easy money I only bet 50 cents and I'm gonna get 1.37 for it xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Never trust the retard odds. Never forget F3 v VP odds 9%-91% (91% for VP) they lost that BO3 2-1 for F3. I was so sad i didn't bet at that time JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE INTERNET X( i wanted to bet 20 bucks on F3 at that match, can't imagine the profit.

Never forget #2 F3 v Na'Vi odds 11%-89% BO3, 2-1 for F3. At that time i beted and won like 40 bucks from 8 bucks.
Ezeth hush it, I don't have many skins :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WHAT THE FUCK LGB? 13-2 AND YOU LOSE? URGHHHHHHHHH
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]