Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, here I am again. Reposting an app that I fucking closed the tab on by accident. Take 2 staring in 3...2...1
Hello and welcome to my overly long (I hope) and intrusive app of the life of Qukslice. Be ready for eye raping.
A little bit about me
The Real Me
My real life name is actually Gabriel. I'm trying to play sports (There are so many outright horrible people on every sport I try. The one that was even a bit successful had absolute dicks for players. Like seriously, It's worse than the LoL community.) and become more physically active. I tried to no avail but alas, my jelly arms are not mean't for lifting 5 pound weights. I currently live in the state of massachusetts giving me the gmt of -5 (Excluding DST time which is from Sunday, March 8 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 1. This makes my gmt -4). I'm eleven (Everybody thinks i'm immature. I can assure you I am not immature. Just ask Hydra. Plus, I've been in Nitro for almost 6 months now.) and I live with my Mother, Stepfather, Grandmother, and my 2 year old brother Lucas.
My In-Game Me
I play many games like Toribash, Terraria, The Binding of Isaac, LoL, Civ 5, and when I can spend some more money, I'll buy games. I'm over all "fair" player when it comes to all my games. I don't glitch, cheat, or anything of the sort. I try to stand clear of dick moves and tactics. That especially applies to Toribash. While I don't think lifting and/or shoveling is not "fair", I don't like to be called a dick when it comes to lifts. Anyway, I'll talk about my Toribash "career" now. I started in August 2013 when NerdCubed posted a toribash video about the Standalone (Which was the only version at the time). From there, I became completely addicted. It replaced the need to play AoE Online which had been shut down a year before. Ah, how I loved AoE. But, that's not the topic. I played constantly, making it to new belts faster than you could read this paragraph right now. At around 8th, I stopped playing as I had become too good. At that point, I was already in Nitro and was instrumental in grabbing First from Obey, rolling put the wars like Hitler. We had it for a bit but my legacy did not go on and before long Wapow took the lead.
What I think I Can Bring to The Table and Vice-Versa
I'm hoping I can bring new tactics, ideas, and an overall light hearted vibe to TA. I have played Ocean, Hydra, And Error many times. I wasalso in that recruitment server taht you guys held like a week back. I would've had my app up then but misclicking the x button on a tab doesn't help me :/.Anyway, I'm hoping that you guys can help me realize my hidden power. It's like i'm only a little pichu and I need a trainer to teach me surf. Only one person can do it and that's my old buddies at TA.
And now, misc stuff
My skype name is slicequk if anybody wants to add me to a group or something.
I don't like racist jokes. They offend me in a whole matter of ways.
The fish in my aquarium constantly have children. Like seriously, I found some new ones today.
I just moved to a bigger apartment. My arms and back are so sore that I feel like an elephant is constantly having diarrhea on top of my head.
I'm having my final exams tomorrow.
And now that your eyes have now skimmed through the wall of text you saw before you. You may now look through replays.
(No parentheses were hurt in the making of this application. If you have any questions, please send a personal message to qukslice. All owners have full rights and blah blah blah blah blah. Thanks for reading my app and I hope you enjoy!)
Attached Files
Splits aint got crap on me.rpl (55.0 KB, 1 views)
Decap kick.rpl (46.7 KB, 1 views)
Judo Tossed.rpl (60.2 KB, 1 views)
Peace of Mind.rpl (52.6 KB, 1 views)
Turnaround Bitch.rpl (66.2 KB, 1 views)
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
WAT. WHO TOLD YOU TO ENTER MY TURF BOY. DENIED. OUT MY FACE.

Nah, I love you. Not voting though. Bias.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
there's a lack of a tl:dr section, auto rip.

nah but seriously you seem cool. idk if I can say anything or not but you have my yes.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is there a Brawler Section?

I like to break stuff in the ring.

I am asked frequently enough about how to decap. I have some pointers I can give.

I play strictly multiplayer.
I don't duel (often).
I'm not a replay maker.
After 6 years, I think I'm beyond playing this game for fun. It's more of an addiction.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Put me down for the For Fun and Bushido section
edit: nvm didn't realise I was already put in them I thought it was all refreshed kinda thing herpiderp
What a nice detailed application.

I'll stay neutral until I found something BANG about you. Quickslice.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I feel like we should completlet redo sectors based on your ingame style. I myself am a very aggressive grappler. I assume some of you are strikers, or maybe No - Grab players.

idk. I don't like the current sectors. I would love to be in an all around sector, even though grappling is my main style.
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
Well, here I am again. Reposting an app that I fucking closed the tab on by accident. Take 2 staring in 3...2...1
Hello and welcome to my overly long (I hope) and intrusive app of the life of Qukslice. Be ready for eye raping.
A little bit about me
The Real Me
My real life name is actually Gabriel. I'm trying to play sports (There are so many outright horrible people on every sport I try. The one that was even a bit successful had absolute dicks for players. Like seriously, It's worse than the LoL community.) and become more physically active. I tried to no avail but alas, my jelly arms are not mean't for lifting 5 pound weights. I currently live in the state of massachusetts giving me the gmt of -5 (Excluding DST time which is from Sunday, March 8 and ends at 2:00 AM on Sunday, November 1. This makes my gmt -4). I'm eleven (Everybody thinks i'm immature. I can assure you I am not immature. Just ask Hydra. Plus, I've been in Nitro for almost 6 months now.) and I live with my Mother, Stepfather, Grandmother, and my 2 year old brother Lucas.
My In-Game Me
I play many games like Toribash, Terraria, The Binding of Isaac, LoL, Civ 5, and when I can spend some more money, I'll buy games. I'm over all "fair" player when it comes to all my games. I don't glitch, cheat, or anything of the sort. I try to stand clear of dick moves and tactics. That especially applies to Toribash. While I don't think lifting and/or shoveling is not "fair", I don't like to be called a dick when it comes to lifts. Anyway, I'll talk about my Toribash "career" now. I started in August 2013 when NerdCubed posted a toribash video about the Standalone (Which was the only version at the time). From there, I became completely addicted. It replaced the need to play AoE Online which had been shut down a year before. Ah, how I loved AoE. But, that's not the topic. I played constantly, making it to new belts faster than you could read this paragraph right now. At around 8th, I stopped playing as I had become too good. At that point, I was already in Nitro and was instrumental in grabbing First from Obey, rolling put the wars like Hitler. We had it for a bit but my legacy did not go on and before long Wapow took the lead.
What I think I Can Bring to The Table and Vice-Versa
I'm hoping I can bring new tactics, ideas, and an overall light hearted vibe to TA. I have played Ocean, Hydra, And Error many times. I wasalso in that recruitment server taht you guys held like a week back. I would've had my app up then but misclicking the x button on a tab doesn't help me :/.Anyway, I'm hoping that you guys can help me realize my hidden power. It's like i'm only a little pichu and I need a trainer to teach me surf. Only one person can do it and that's my old buddies at TA.
And now, misc stuff
My skype name is slicequk if anybody wants to add me to a group or something.
I don't like racist jokes. They offend me in a whole matter of ways.
The fish in my aquarium constantly have children. Like seriously, I found some new ones today.
I just moved to a bigger apartment. My arms and back are so sore that I feel like an elephant is constantly having diarrhea on top of my head.
I'm having my final exams tomorrow.
And now that your eyes have now skimmed through the wall of text you saw before you. You may now look through replays.
(No parentheses were hurt in the making of this application. If you have any questions, please send a personal message to qukslice. All owners have full rights and blah blah blah blah blah. Thanks for reading my app and I hope you enjoy!)

The application is no problem. Despite rambling a bit, you got the point across and I guess that shows dedication.

As for your in-game skillz, I will have to stay neutral. You can handle your own but there's no snap crackle pop in those rice crispies. Also Bias lol.
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]