Toribash
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
Na, I thought you guys liked me, and were as loyal to me, as I was to you, but I guess not.

loyalty is not the only thing that makes a member a good contributor.

for one, you can't fucking spam every single thread with the shittiest, most useless posts i've ever seen.
Shut up kevin. It all started when you kicked those members and made yourself into a dictator. Also, I'm inviting all cool ppl to join Mr.

i don't understand how many times i have to tell you the same thing

being a leader is not the same as being a dictator

you are not forced to agree nor like any of the leaders decisions, and if you do not like the decisions that kevin makes then you will have to deal with it
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
Go the fuck away, seriously, you become a leader of a successful clan and maybe your input might be valued, until then, seriously just shut the fuck up, no one cares. I sure hope your clan has some sort of honor, stealing members from a different clan, really?

Sad to see you gone, Kevin.

hooray for facade
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
hooray for box.
Also i realise this clan may die, but dont kill the #syn irc.
Is an epic irc <3
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Facade why don't you lead a successful clan you hypocritical fuck. And I'm just stating what's true so you can all fuck off. I'm not stealing members, this clan is dead, and shitty anyways. It was great, it had it's glory days, until kevin fucked it up. If you can't see that, then you're not a good leader.
Trik, kevin isn't the leader anymore. Accept the invite I sent you, pl0x.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
So, who exactly is the leader and shit now...

Things went down hill very fast and I never expected to see that for SyN it was like someone dropped a nuke here and everyone just said fuck it and ran away.

I can't even...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Don't you guys realize that SyN just has its active days

This board explodes because of the activity!

fuck yeah my plan works
Facade why don't you lead a successful clan you hypocritical fuck. And I'm just stating what's true so you can all fuck off. I'm not stealing members, this clan is dead, and shitty anyways. It was great, it had it's glory days, until kevin fucked it up. If you can't see that, then you're not a good leader.

Your bad reasoning makes me wanna puke. Gtfo before I get staff on your ass.

Also, just forget this topic and move on to another one. Ideas?
Last edited by Slau; Jan 10, 2012 at 11:54 PM.