Toribash
When teh background check is over I get to test him ingame?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Application:
Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all you alts, if you use, if yes when and why.
I don't think i have any bad history right now. My alts are D47 and D4777 and i don't use them becuase they are banned.
Also state your previous clans and orgs. My prev. clans are [-Red], [-Boom], and [-X].
Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style. I was invited not tested by Wolfe. I'm more of a relaxed fighter.
Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph. I like to play outside. I love to play on the P.C. I play toribash with my bro sometimes. My real name is Duggie, please don't make fun of it, and I'm 12 years old.
Replays Below:
Attached Files
spar with vsauce.rpl (1.08 MB, 7 views)
abomination fixed edit.rpl (233.3 KB, 6 views)
Crouching Tiger.rpl (226.4 KB, 6 views)
headpassing with alexarias.rpl (867.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by WannabeKitFox; Oct 8, 2011 at 05:03 AM.
Originally Posted by WannabeKitFox View Post
Application:
Explain any bad history or alts you may have, State all you alts, if you use, if yes when and why.
I don't think i have any bad history right now. My alts are D47 and D4777 and i don't use them becuase they are banned.
Also state your previous clans and orgs. My prev. clans are [-Red], [-Boom], and [-X].
Provide in-game crew with replays and in-game style. I was invited not tested by Wolfe. I'm more of a relaxed fighter.
Provide personalty pack with an about me paragraph. I like to play outside. I love to play on the P.C. I play toribash with my bro sometimes. My real name is Duggie, please don't make fun of it, and I'm 12 years old.
Replays Below:

<3 Absolute love.
I like the parkour and the spar that you did :/ but not the rest... they are just average you have good toricontrol...

I will test you ingame in 2 days or if you meet one of the other testers they will test you k :/ bai now im tired
Last edited by Kunamikaii; Oct 8, 2011 at 08:04 AM.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥((((/\/\WOLFE ORKO/\/\))))♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
3 different clans and your join date is 3 months ago. I've got a bad feelin about you.

And if I recall correctly you were banned. If so, what was the reason?
And why are your alts banned?

-----------------------------------------------------

00cowellr, Denied!

He went inactive right after he posted the app.

He will have to reapply if he wants to join again!
But I doubt he'll get in!

------------------------------------------------------

Mana99, Denied!

Been in more clans that he/she stated.
Excessive useless posting.
Didn't come to check recruitment after the app.
Inactivity!

------------------------------------------------------

Thalles195, Denied!

Inactivity in previous clans.
Tried to join another clan 1 week ago, which is less than that since the app was more than 2 days ago.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

The app is supposed to be free form, but it's acceptable, I guess.

On to your replays, I liked your tori-control, but that's generally about it. Not like we require a super fancy player, but if you're going to be showing us replays, at least have some of them appealing. I noticed in your spar with Vsauce that you went for points. Try to stay on your feet in a spar, and don't do unnecessary flips all the time. It makes the spar look like..well, not a spar. I think you could have done a lot more with abomination, you had some good speed going. Same with crouching tiger. Another tip, don't grab so much in the replay, and taking too long to get dismemberments makes the replay boring. The head pass was O.K, had you not DM'ed your foot, it would have been better. I got a good sense of your control with the head pass and the parkour though. The parkour was pretty good.

Note that me giving you feedback on your replays has nothing to do with the recruitment process, but getting tips help you to do better. Hope that it helps.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
You have been banned for the following reason:
Your account has been compromised, and has therefore been temporarily suspended. Please contact support@toribash.com to have the ban lifted.
That is why my alts are banned.
What about the alts?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Wannabekitfox, Denied!

3 clans in no longer than 3 months.
I asked you about your infractions literally more than 20 times, you still didn't answer.
You don't really care about the clan cause you ain't checking our questions.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.