Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hiding - much Sah's love.
Blind - you made Sah's angry...

Starrzy's gone too? I want you to reconsider it now that imma backzor.
>:/

Heh now you see what it happens when Sahzor z' not around. It would be worse without loyal doodez like Maldi and - Hiding - man, I'm amazed.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Yay sahee is back! I am so happy! Glad to have ya back....yeah im grounded for a couple weeks still but still manage to be active on the forums.
I know, me too. I was shocked. But I will be perfectly honest....In my opinion they are simply being disloyal to the clan. Bottom line.
He took "decided" for "died". Actually it happened here too. I mean - the mistake . I'd be happy man if my mother died :/. No comments please, I just... meh nvmnd. :/
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
OMG sahee is baK!!!

welcome bak mate, long time no see!

anyways, im sorry i left the clan. It had nothing to do with disloyalty, just boredom on my part. You gotta admit, the clan is nothing without you here XD.

Anyways, i do not expect to be welcomed back with open arms. Honestly, that is the way i prefer it, it makes the seperation easier. But as i said in my previous post, I will always be RA at heart
<insert (something) here>
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

finally you came back, one week or two maximum you said boss :P
i was about to loose hope to see you back, starting to talk about what we could do to keep the clan alive with hidin

i'm so happy you're back i think i'd cry if only skulls had eyes