Toribash
The more you ask, the less likely you are to join. The more you pester, the less likely we are to like you.

The bottom line is if you keep asking, you get denied.

kthxs.
Sdsman,
I honestly don't think you're ready as of now. It's going to be a no. Try applying in a couple of weeks. while you are waiting to reapply, find us ingame, maybe try to get us in a few Skype calls or something. Try to get to know us.
Also, don't ask about your app when you've literally only waited a day and a half...
Ebola is a trial thingy, congrats to him. He's still a nerd tho.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hello, My Name Is Jaylex And My Real Name Is Jason, I Am 15 Years Old, My GMT Is -7, I Live In Los Angeles, USA, Im Good At ABD, Aikido And Judo!, I Haven't Played This In Ages Cause Of Roblox But I Forgot Roblox, I Have Started To Play Toribash Since I Was 10, So Thanks For Reading This Post!

REPLAYS TIMEEEE!!!
Attached Files
Aikido Fight.rpl (63.1 KB, 2 views)
AikidoBigDojo Fight.rpl (55.0 KB, 2 views)
Decap!.rpl (24.8 KB, 2 views)
Decap.rpl (11.1 KB, 2 views)
The Save.rpl (73.9 KB, 2 views)
Hey Obey,
My name is 0Achieve0/Jacob and I'm twelve years old. My GMT is GMT+0. My strength is honestly ABD like almost every player in tb. Although I play mushu and boxshu from time to time. In my spare time of toribash I'll spar sometimes and I would say I'm not pro and not intermediate. Just somewhere in between those two. Well I'm originally Polish but I've been living in Wales for nine years, I have almost perfect English although I mess up sometimes with spelling because I type too fast. I have four sisters (one that I would not like to talk about because honestly she's a bitch) and two brothers. When I was in Poland my father used to beat my mother and from then on she couldn't find a single person that would cheat on her. But now I think she's got a perfect match for her and I'm glad for her because she might die soon of breast cancer. So I'm in a pretty rough spot in life right now. I've been bullied in school for four years now and it's been pretty bad but I'm glad I had a one month holiday now.
I've played toribash for two years and I have been in four clans this year. I've been in DukeL for almost a full year. They were like family to me but people started leaving. Then I left and everything failed in the clan. Then I was in NaNo but I didn't even bother with them because they're in-active and they just have a bad attitude. Then I was in Bomb. I left because they were treating me like shit. They were using me. and finally I was in (Us) Uke Style. They were the true family. They were the perfect clan for me. I got to know them and the more I knew about them the more comfortable I felt. I started doing wars daily and with the morale I had from Us I could solo Sinon, VQ and Bomb. But they were dying and it was hard for me to leave. But I still keep in contact with them.
Thanks for listening and I hope I get accepted.
Yours sincerely, Jacob.
Attached Files
Decap and split.rpl (51.9 KB, 5 views)
Sparkour with Matts.rpl (850.2 KB, 4 views)
LOL THAT SAVE.rpl (87.3 KB, 3 views)
Spar with Apat.rpl (715.0 KB, 7 views)
The Pro Parkour.rpl (1.16 MB, 3 views)
Armless.rpl (52.3 KB, 2 views)
Parkour best.rpl (197.4 KB, 2 views)
Decap v Monk.rpl (46.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Chev; Aug 31, 2015 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Update: My Alt account is SmallHans. I sent Trestet 1.5k for his b-day yesterday
Yeah idk what i'm still doing on tb
Jaylex:denied
Jacob: teach me polish and I'll garuntee you a trial period.
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re-apply
Hi, I'm gonna re-apply because my previous app was not good enough. I know that i was to wait a couple of weeks but i was so eager to re-apply so i decided to just do it today.

My name is sdsman or Logan IRL, I live in Lethbridge,Alberta,Canada, at the age of 20. My favourite things to do when i have nothing to do is: play acoustic guitar and play Futball (Soccer) i'll get into those hobbies later in my app. My favourite things to do on toribash is: spar,parkour,aikido and ABD. I have been in previous that are: Electric OX tether and Carbon. I left OX tether Because i had the idea of joining an official clan. I played with Electric's leader twilight she gave me the idea of joining Electric, Electric ended up being my first official clan.

then i joined Carbon because i was kicked from electric due to inactivity (I lost my password so i made a new one) I left carbon cause nobody liked me so i left that clan. then as you can see i tryed Obey i got rejected so i'm writing a new application hoping to get into Obey. I'm going to get into my hobbies now, I like to play acoustic guitar and make my own music in my spare time i have been playing acoustic guitar for about 5 years now and i am very good at it. Another hobbie of my is Futball (Soccer) which i have been doing for 10 years looking up to my favourite player Cristiano Ronaldo (or CR7) who i believe is the best player of all time, he's better then Lionel Messi and Pele.

I played with 2WC 2 days ago (last friday) in Judo Frac, that not being one of the mods i play often i lost. I have played toribash for i think 2 years now but i'm not the best that i want to be. My goal in toribash when i got my black belt was to get to custom belt and i have not accomplised it because i spend to much time in free play making replays. things i like to do in toribash is to spar parkour and to trick. i spend lots of time in freeplay runnong and doing front flips and back flip and make madmans. I fancy Chazer's sparring skills to me they are to good for anyone to handle. I think they were the best in mocucha's Brother of agility #1 which to me he was the best player at the time. I also believe that i can become a tori legend by joining this clan because its just right for me (that's what i think) because its: friendly,active, it has some of the best players in toribash,and i think i can develop a good relationship with everybody in this clan. I'm a black belt, a white belt that never gave up (second dan black belt) I saw black belt players and saw how prestige they were and i wanted to be that good I eventually met my dream and i got my black belt, ever since then i wanted to reach my new goal of being a custom belt as you can see it did not happen but i will not give up i say to my self every day that i will make it to that goal with high hopes that i will.

I consider myself a very good player. I make madmans and they look good,I spar and they look good, and i make friends and the friends are good. I'm hoping that all of that will happen in this clan, I get bullied very much cause of my name sdsman people say its stupid but i think its creative. I believe it stands out, I believe that its unique, that its unlike other in-game names.

I hope this application is good enough to get into Obey. I will post replays 1 spar and 2 madmans.

That's all i got for my app, Hope i get in and hope that someone reads this... but yeah that's all so good bye and have a good day *waves bye*
Attached Files
Sdsman VS TheJShadow.rpl (470.3 KB, 3 views)
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
Denied, because you failed to listen to the advise that was given to you.
I know you more than likely had good intentions, but it didn't help your case any by reapplying this early.
Cheers, dude.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FUCK YOU 2WC I TRIED MY FUUUUCKING BEST = DENIED!? FUCK UR SELF DUD!
AND KILL UR FUCKING MUM OR ELSE ILL KILL HER FIRST FUCCCCCK OOOOOF@

User was infracted for this post (next time try to be nice)~Mathias
Last edited by Mathias; Aug 27, 2015 at 11:00 AM.
Dude. You can be angry. But not that angry. If you're that angry and toxic just quit toribash please because you're making the community bad.
Yeah idk what i'm still doing on tb