Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by marcuspt View Post
Hi, my name is Marcus.
I'm 15 Year old boy who likes to play Toribash. I've been in 2 clans, Angel and Psycho, Angel was THE clan, i thought i was gonna be in it forever, but then inactivity took over, and the leader decided to shut it down. Psycho was one of those clans, where you get accepted, but the people don't really accept you. They made me leave, because of the inactivity, i felt leftout. It's a long time ago, but now i'm ready to apply for [Obey].
My favorite mods is: Lenshu, Mushu, Wushu & Aikido. I like to do tricking too, though im not that good at it. I live in Denmark where we speak danish, wich is my primary language, the time is Gmt+1.

I've been wanting to join [Nitro] since the day i saw some of your clan's replays on youtube, when i watched the replays, that's what i thought, i wanna be able to do that. But i didn't feel quite ready to apply for [Nitro] so i decided to get a little more into the game, and become a black belt before taking the courage to apply. I've done all kinds of crazy things, and im ready to do it for this clan too.

I have experienced alot of different things through my life. Wierd things, like finding my grandma's dildo. Sad things, like coming home, and mom tell's me that dad isn't coming home. Funny things, like hosting a party a little bit like Project X, except my stepfather doesn't have a Mercedes. Therefore, i do have a different sense of humor.

Thank you for considering my app.

"It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it."

-Lou Holtz

There's a reason you were denied for obey

Originally Posted by Ronin5678 View Post
Hi [Nitro] I wish to follow and support Justice. My Name Is Ronin I'm a 10 year old A Black Belt I might look like that but i'm Pretty Powerful and my win radio Is 59.99. I Love This Clan Some Of My Friends are Allies With you and they told me to go here i want to join and prove that i can become powerful. I can Be A Great help For This Clan So I wish i can become a [Nitro] Member. My Favorite Events are Mocuchas Season Warrior Thing i love watching those. I've Never Been In A Clan And BerCat Said '"I Wont Be Someones Second Choice". I've Seen Some Sick replays On Youtube and I Would Love If I Could Join. My Favorite Mods Are Greykido, Akido, and AkidoBigDojo. I've Been In Toribash For 2 Years And I got To The Forums A Lot Now Because of Days Advice I see The News The Events Also Items.

My Skype Is RoninDaBest
My Email Is forgottenvale@hotmail.com

This Is My Third Application But I hope I Can Join I've Worked The Hardest On This One It took An hour so I hope This is Worth The Time If I Don't Make The Clan This Time I'll Understand I'll Go to Another Clan and wont Bother you Again.

Greeting:
Ronin

It took you three applications to write a sub-par app? I just don't get it...
-SUPPORT
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Hi [Nitro] I wish to follow and support Justice. My Name Is Ronin I'm a 10 year old A Black Belt I might look like that but i'm Pretty Powerful and my win radio Is 59.99. I Love This Clan Some Of My Friends are Allies With you and they told me to go here i want to join and prove that i can become powerful. I can Be A Great help For This Clan So I wish i can become a [Nitro] Member. My Favorite Events are Mocuchas Season Warrior Thing i love watching those. I've Never Been In A Clan And BerCat Said '"I Wont Be Someones Second Choice". I've Seen Some Sick replays On Youtube and I Would Love If I Could Join. My Favorite Mods Are Greykido, Akido, and AkidoBigDojo. I've Been In Toribash For 2 Years And I got To The Forums A Lot Now Because of Days Advice I see The News The Events Also Items.

My Skype Is RoninDaBest

This Is My Third Application But I hope I Can Join I've Worked The Hardest On This One It took An hour so I hope This is Worth The Time If I Don't Make The Clan This Time I'll Understand I'll Go to Another Clan and wont Bother you Again.

Greeting:
Ronin

I mean, I like your determination but I can't help but notice that you started in 2013 and you're only a black belt, you don't have any forum posts, and your win ratio is quite high for someone that is the same belt as you. I smell alt account but I cannot be too sure. I do want to risk having an alt in the clan so I'm gonna have to say no. Sorry.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I'm not an alt my Multiplayer broke And i had to play a lot of single player until i fixed it and i was very op then my win Radio got really high so that's how and i had to play singleplayer for 6 Months.
I'm not an alt my Multiplayer broke And i had to play a lot of single player until i fixed it and i was very op then my win Radio got really high so that's how and i had to play singleplayer for 6 Months.

You didn't go onto the forums and report that your multiplayer wasn't working? If you were "op" at multiplayer, then wouldn't you want to get back to playing multiplayer to continue to be "op"? This isn't really matching up and the fact that you didn't post any replays with your app shows that you are either lying about being stuck in singleplayer for 1.5 years and being good at replay making or lying about being an alt. If you tell me that you went an entire year without recording a single replay, then the replays must not be worth my time or again you are lying. I will not tolerate a liar in my clan. My vote stands as is. My apologies.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
i'm Really not lying i was a green belt i didn't know that there was forums i was 8 years old i didn't get anything and when my multiplayer stopped i looked on the internet and it didn't work and when i fixed i stopped for a extra 4 months because i got mad at the game when i fixed it. i pinky promise i'm not lying

My Skype Is RoninDaBest

Greeting:
Ronin

DENIED
I'd try to help, but I have never tried to make videos. I hope everything goes well and you find a solution!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Hey brehs, my name is Veoo, not in real life cause that would be stupid af. I started toribashing (yes I made it into a verb) at the christmas of '14 and have been playing for a while, Im totally ok. I think I'm good enough. I need to work on my style but I would love to join [Nitro] to war, practice and make people laugh/ have fun. I hope to help win wars and practice with other players to make both better always. I am very active. I try 100% 100% of the time.

Veoo.

GIVE ME A D
GIVE ME A E
GIVE ME A N
GIVE ME A I
GIVE ME A E
GIVE ME A D
DENIED!
[Nitro]Veoo <-looks pretty good, no?
Hey brehs, my name is Veoo, not in real life cause that would be stupid af. I started toribashing (yes I made it into a verb) at the christmas of '14 and have been playing for a while, Im totally ok. I think I'm good enough. I need to work on my style but I would love to join [Nitro] to war, practice and make people laugh/ have fun. I hope to help win wars and practice with other players to make both better always. I am very active. I try 100% 100% of the time.

Veoo.
decancerized the thread... yet again...
veoo that is not enuf for me
denied
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert