Toribash
guys I just made my app but the server timed out and couldn't post it I will make it again , the other app was so nicely done , god damn :l.
Well my name is David I am mexican gmt -7 I belive , 15 years old , I love videogames I play league of legends in LAN server , I am currently gold 1, my name ''daxter'' comes from the game Jak and daxter It was my first ps2 game I could never get past the first area but still I played it all day , that how I got into gaming. I used to be a former [U] clan member but then I left toribash because the clan died, I really had no other thing to do in toribash than being active in [U] , but now that I make a comback to tb I want to form part of this clan once again. Forum wise I know a lot about the forums I've been in the forums for a long time I am really active , I check every hour most likely every day.
I think it's all guys , Like I said I lost the other app cause it didn't post and did this on a rush.
edit: missed a lot of things actually.
I am a simple guy I don't do a lot of stuff I just stay at the computer playing videogames and go to school , I rarely do something else , unless I go out with my friends.
In-game I am not really that active I just go on bet servers and bet and hope to win stuff , not right now cause well I lost all my tc betting , but what ever I guess I will buy a bit more and just bet it all again lol.
My skype is Mecha_daxter you all can add me
I want to make part of this clan once again cause I need a group of people to be with so I don't get bored in the game and leave again.
I can help the clan become more active once again and make it become one of the best clans like it was before , for me this is the best clan right now, the most stable with the best group members.
Last edited by daxter99; Aug 12, 2014 at 06:44 AM.
Nick: TheMindStormMan
Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Forum Activity: Yes. Check my post count if you really need persuasion.
Ingame Activity: Meh, could be better but I still play regularly.
Past Clans: Tech (Leader) > Pyro (Leader) > Zone (Member) > Apex (Leader) > Cheat (RIP) > maybe it'll be [u]?
Bad History: I'm a dirty boy with an account (TMSM) that was banned for like 3 months for attempted texture stealing back in 2011 or something and then the occasional market infraction.
Why do you want to join: Because I know a lot of great people here in Ultimate. Abyss is a pretty swag player ingame, nerfpls is my go-to artist and makes some fantastic banners, and MudJad is an old clan member of mine from cheat and a good Boxshu partner. I'd like to get to reconnect with these people and make many new friends alone the way.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can offer activity, skill, and especially experience. I brought Apex clan to rank 1 back in my day. I have participated (And organized) 50+ clan wars with Apex and other clans, and I'd like to bring that experience to Ultimate. I also have a long-ass name, so I think a short clan tag would be beneficial for me. If you guys want rank 1, I'm the kind of guy that can get you there. My clan back in the day was full of scrubs and I had to carry every war (along with Kasiusis aka. -Kas- <3), but with a team that's as strong as Ultimate, we can get there in no time.
Replays (post as an attachment): RIP this app. I'll get some in the morning, k?
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by daxter99 View Post
guys I just made my app but the server timed out and couldn't post it I will make it again , the other app was so nicely done , god damn :l.
Well my name is David I am mexican gmt -7 I belive , 15 years old , I love videogames I play league of legends in LAN server , I am currently gold 1, my name ''daxter'' comes from the game Jak and daxter It was my first ps2 game I could never get past the first area but still I played it all day , that how I got into gaming. I used to be a former [U] clan member but then I left toribash because the clan died, I really had no other thing to do in toribash than being active in [U] , but now that I make a comback to tb I want to form part of this clan once again. Forum wise I know a lot about the forums I've been in the forums for a long time I am really active , I check every hour most likely every day.
I think it's all guys , Like I said I lost the other app cause it didn't post and did this on a rush.
I am a simple guy I don't do a lot of stuff I just stay at the computer playing videogames and go to school , I rarely do something else , unless I go out with my friends.
In-game I am not really that active I just go on bet servers and bet and hope to win stuff , not right now cause well I lost all my tc betting , but what ever I guess I will buy a bit more and just bet it all again lol.
I want to make part of this clan once again cause I need a group of people to be with so I don't get bored in the game and leave again.
I can help the clan become more active once again and make it become one of the best clans like it was before , for me this is the best clan right now, the most stable with the best group members.

League of legends.... No.

Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
Past Clans: Tech (Leader) > Pyro (Leader) > Zone (Member) > Apex (Leader) > Cheat (RIP) > maybe it'll be [u]?
Bad History: I'm a dirty boy with an account (TMSM) that was banned for like 3 months for attempted texture stealing back in 2011 or something and then the occasional market infraction.
Why do you want to join: Because I know a lot of great people here in Ultimate. Abyss is a pretty swag player ingame, nerfpls is my go-to artist and makes some fantastic banners, and MudJad is an old clan member of mine from cheat and a good Boxshu partner. I'd like to get to reconnect with these people and make many new friends alone the way.
What can you offer to Ultimate?: I can offer activity, skill, and especially experience. I brought Apex clan to rank 1 back in my day. I have participated (And organized) 50+ clan wars with Apex and other clans, and I'd like to bring that experience to Ultimate. I also have a long-ass name, so I think a short clan tag would be beneficial for me. If you guys want rank 1, I'm the kind of guy that can get you there. My clan back in the day was full of scrubs and I had to carry every war (along with Kasiusis aka. -Kas- <3), but with a team that's as strong as Ultimate, we can get there in no time.

dont really care, shitty no effort app, but Im just a lurker so cant really judge
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris

Yes
Originally Posted by detailed View Post
hello Guys,
i want to start This Application by saying why i want to join ultimate.
i want to join ultimate because i got lot's of friends in The clan (Mudjad,Angels,Cold,Abyss,-ian-,etc,etc...)
and this clan is really active from while ago,
so i don't think this clan will die
And i really Like The Guys Here,
now ill speak a bit about my self :
my name is ramez i was born and live in israel im sixteen years old (GMT +2).
and am a guy likes to have fun all his time and am a student in High School and Football Player am addicted to football and pop music (ill show something that i love at the last)i love scary and action movies and i also speak (Hebrew,Arabic,English) Fluently.
and am now going for my Matriculation certificate so i can go to play football in intenational clubs.
now ill speak a little bit about me with toribash:
i knew toribash at 2k11 but i did not played it that time (my brother did) but i really started playing toribash at 2k13 my favorite mod is ABD and i love other mods like (TK,Mushu,ShaolinSoccer) and am a good replay maker and lately i started to practice at parkour and spar and i think that i made a huge diffrence in my level in these mods.

will this is it,
if there is any question's or any thing just let me know.

hai mate. Yes

hmm -Kas- one of my clan mate. gg. sorry but neutral from me
M e H
.elizviel
Hey all, welcome me to Ultimate.
One question, Why do we use this shitty single thread instead of the clan forum we have? :o
Hope this isn't a dumb as fuck question.
Thankyou.

EDIT: You can add me on skype at Mooqhbwease
father of philip scone
Originally Posted by DONKEY View Post
One question, Why do we use this shitty single thread instead of the clan forum we have? :o
Thankyou.

Dumb as Fuck Question
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
I'm not sure if I have any authority when it comes to giving a yes, or no to applications. Can I get some confirmation on that?
No sig here.
Originally Posted by Redhawk14 View Post
I'm not sure if I have any authority when it comes to giving a yes, or no to applications. Can I get some confirmation on that?

Anyone can give their say on whether they think people should be able to join or not, it's just that the leaders ultimately have the decision of actually inviting them since they have invite powers.

Originally Posted by DONKEY View Post
Thankyou.

Welcome to ultimate

Actually the reason we only post in this single thread is because the clan is still considered inactive and I believe we can't post in the actual clan thread until Ultimate gets active status again.

Originally Posted by detailed View Post
hello Guys,
i want to start This Application by saying why i want to join ultimate.
i want to join ultimate because i got lot's of friends in The clan (Mudjad,Angels,Cold,Abyss,-ian-,etc,etc...)
and this clan is really active from while ago,
so i don't think this clan will die
And i really Like The Guys Here,
now ill speak a bit about my self :
my name is ramez i was born and live in israel im sixteen years old (GMT +2).
and am a guy likes to have fun all his time and am a student in High School and Football Player am addicted to football and pop music (ill show something that i love at the last)i love scary and action movies and i also speak (Hebrew,Arabic,English) Fluently.
and am now going for my Matriculation certificate so i can go to play football in intenational clubs.
now ill speak a little bit about me with toribash:
i knew toribash at 2k11 but i did not played it that time (my brother did) but i really started playing toribash at 2k13 my favorite mod is ABD and i love other mods like (TK,Mushu,ShaolinSoccer) and am a good replay maker and lately i started to practice at parkour and spar and i think that i made a huge diffrence in my level in these mods.

will this is it,
if there is any question's or any thing just let me know.

I want to be strict with recruitment so: NO TO EVERYONE
!!!!!

Hah. Being slightly more serious though we have had a lot of applications lately and done a lot of recruitment.

Right now there's so many active [u] members in game it's feeling excessive so I do actually want to be stricter recruiting. So pretty much for my part I'll invite only if clan members unanimously approve of you joining.

In the case of daxter, I'd say you being in the clan previously means I do want to invite you back but I'll see what other people say.
Last edited by N3WB; Aug 12, 2014 at 04:48 PM.
M8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]