Toribash
I'm still firmly in belief that Tryndamere needs a rework to his ult after like 50 god damn games where it's just pure damage and 1 lifesteal item and he proceeds to rape everything regardless of exhausts, stuns, slows, anything.

Serious bs that it's not effected by stuns or silences, so ccing him before he activates his ult doesn't fucking work, which is how it works for every other damn champ.

Heck, I would prefer if Tryndamere's ult was similar to Alistar's, because I don't fucking care how much bloodlust you have, if somebody cut you in two, you WOULD NOT BE FUCKING K UNTIL THE ULT RUNS OUT. Or if x lethal damage gets taken, you die after the ult ends.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Why must I play with such tremendous idiots in ranked? It's a constant stream of people that can only play one champion or people that have no idea how teamcomp or counter-picks work. I feel like I'm never going to get to a good elo like this.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Originally Posted by Nightin View Post
Why must I play with such tremendous idiots in ranked? It's a constant stream of people that can only play one champion or people that have no idea how teamcomp or counter-picks work. I feel like I'm never going to get to a good elo like this.

"I WILL RAISE MY ELO UP REALLY HIGH"
Just saying.....
Singed beats Trynamere's ult.
The poison ticks the instant after the immunity and right before he heals; the poison kills him.
Originally Posted by Nightin View Post

my most recent ranked game
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
I'm still firmly in belief that Tryndamere needs a rework to his ult after like 50 god damn games where it's just pure damage and 1 lifesteal item and he proceeds to rape everything regardless of exhausts, stuns, slows, anything.

Serious bs that it's not effected by stuns or silences, so ccing him before he activates his ult doesn't fucking work, which is how it works for every other damn champ.

Heck, I would prefer if Tryndamere's ult was similar to Alistar's, because I don't fucking care how much bloodlust you have, if somebody cut you in two, you WOULD NOT BE FUCKING K UNTIL THE ULT RUNS OUT. Or if x lethal damage gets taken, you die after the ult ends.

YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE STUNS
Seriously, stuns hurt him real bad. Also DoTs.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES