Toribash
Portugal here.

Anywayz, itīs kinda hard to recruit that kind of ppl cause most of them already have a clan.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Your right so lets aim for the well known video people and art people

Check out creators lounge
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Shook, Bust3r, Rutz, marco, etc...

THEY ALREADY HAVE A CLAN...lol
Last edited by fcpavao; Feb 21, 2010 at 12:30 AM.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
tripple posting, but whn u promise u promise ..

its ridiculous how it snows this year.... :

and yes it is snow up on the window

lil i realize now you talked about your school stuff and was real relived was for a minute frighten you were pulled out by some army 8/
so in that perspective a lousy degree are no fkn problem, but gl tho 8 J
Last edited by fcpavao; Feb 21, 2010 at 02:47 PM.
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Fc ill find some people and ask you about them and what do you think about Tet he can be omega junior

Ps:Wow thats a lot of snow
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
yeah unusual even here.. bring ure shovel if u go outside, like i dig my way to my workshop, work sum hours then shovel my way back, lol
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
dang and i thought i got annoying amounts of snow this year!

also idk if we can really snag any well known people because most well known people are already in clans (just a thought)
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? SNOW ISN'T A BAD THING! IT'S AWESOME! You should consider yourself lucky. In Ireland you're lucky if you get any snow at all.
Lol snow isn't always fun waffle...

Also I just found out you could actually buy Uranium for 200 Dollars on the internet XDDD

You can also buy an actual MECH!!!!! But it goes 1 mile per hour and can only walk on flat surface lol...

Look yourselves.... http://www.cracked.com/article_18410...-internet.html Also check out the awesome "Powerskips" lol
Last edited by Rozbickon; Feb 21, 2010 at 04:11 PM.