yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Listen. VIT0R. You can't say isn't similar, but we can see that you've made it. It's definately his style. Maybe you saw his set, and unconsiously you copyed. The bad thing is on you. You should apologize and delete/ask pate5 if you can give the set to xXFactionXx, because you can realy be banned for that.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Happy BD! What did you got for present?

Maybe an head made by ya Bojan..
Lol just kiddin'
Happy B-Day
Piratez I Am
New account/name = perica
First it was a recolor. Then it was a little modified. After that it was a plagarism. Then it was similiar in-game. Now I based the texture on Reek's Set.

Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
Só um grande noob bosta, pra não perceber a diferença --'
E, para o set, bom trabalho, gostei dos detalhes e da transição de cores, parabéns.

Translated:
Just a big noob shit to not understand the difference between the sets.
And for the set, good job, I loved the details and the colors transition, congratulations.

Originally Posted by EliteDS View Post
Dude, I can see from far that there isn't any copied texture.

+rep cause you're right.

I can make another set. But I won't apologize for anything.
I didn't make anything wrong. Someone waked up in the wrong side of the bed.
Maybe it's hard to you see/admit that you're wrong. But I didn't have any intention to make a plagarism. Anyway. Delete the hole thread please.
Last edited by VIT0R; May 25, 2010 at 09:59 PM.
[Piratez] Art/Texture maker
Heavy Metal God

Reekondub, I'm sorry if you didn't understand, but as I'm leader of a great clan, I think I have to tell if I'm going to desapear for like 2 days. Because (And I'm not making that up), if I stay 1 day without posting, people will ask: "Where's Grayve? He's SOOOOOO inactive this days!" RIGHT PAWT?

#TribeOn
NO!!1 <- joke

I still think it should be better to have an inactivity thread.
Look how much inactivity threads we have got.
i see total difference in theese sets the details can be similar but they're not the same. i think this set is inspired. and i see theese details was inspired. the down head detail (in the place of mouth) that detail looks like inspired from mos set.
only some details looks like that set a bit.
the shading level difference is seeable.
inspiration is legal.
prove me if i am wrong, i think this is missunderstanding so i just +rep vit0r to keep the ballance.
(this is only my opinion) u dont have to rage after my comment.
dudes try to look carefully carefully at theese sets.
u see the difference. the style is the same. and the same style isnt a crime eyes are easy to make. eyes widh and space is different. it is reali reekondub's set.
and vitor's set is easy to make. (srry to say but i could do that fast becuz i started from the style of this)
and pate's sets are hardly shaded. and details is good. (it would take me way longer time to make sth similar to it)
Last edited by Barreta; May 25, 2010 at 09:44 PM.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.