Toribash
hai Zeus i took over the clans unofficial Head Master Dunker Rank ;)
Best dunker in Origin fight me for the title if I win I take your virginity and innocence also dont roast me for my spar skillz
i believe that ain't confirmed with me yet.. I'm the best dunker son
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
nahnahnah as you can CLEARLY SEE my sig says other wise
Best dunker in Origin fight me for the title if I win I take your virginity and innocence also dont roast me for my spar skillz
Originally Posted by wowzaa3 View Post
D3ive please read the pm i sent you XD i wanna be a damn recruiter and war person imma shank you if you don't XD i'll make it quick though because i like you...slightly ;)

I'm not the only one who decides things here, there are more people that make decisions, and i'm one of them. It can take to 2-3 days before you get the answer. But our recommendations are the last legion rank, because i don't think you're ready to be a recruiter. So message me on skype or pm me and let's get you tested.
-----
And ffs i went to sleep like for 9 hours and i come back and there are 3 NEW FKN PAGES here. Slow it down guys, Jesus.
Last edited by D3ive; Jun 17, 2016 at 12:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
lol cat, that's slightly evil...i approve
-----
haha sorry D3ive i was just saying so you knew i sent you a pm , and it's prob like that because zues is back in action
-----
and btw you can test me rn if you wanted, i have until 3:00 then i will be inactive for a week , i am going to a friends lake house
Last edited by wowzaa3; Jun 17, 2016 at 12:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Fizz View Post
welcome back zeus <3

+ d3ive any update on whether you're buying the armband?

I think it's done, because there's nothing more to add. Great job Fizz, i hope you can help us out some other time too
Sending the tc.
Last edited by D3ive; Jun 17, 2016 at 01:11 PM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.