Ranking
That means you're not accepted, but you're welcome to try again. I'm not above reconsidering the decision if the other recruiters vehemently disagree with me, though.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by MrJingles1
Patrikooo: You are getting closer, but it is still a no for me. Come back in a week. When I say a week I don't mean tomorrow. If I see you post an app before a week has passed I am not even going to bother, you have to focus on getting better, getting into ormo comes later.

No.

1 week.

now my best replays ever.

3 madmans.
Attached Files
Pat ~ BomB.rpl (138.2 KB, 15 views)
Pat ~ this homework is hard.rpl (84.3 KB, 11 views)
Pat ~ Unstoppable.rpl (186.5 KB, 12 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Patrickooo, those are good, but you should train your transition and smoothness. Anyway, practice makes perfect. Try again next time and, I guess, you'll be accepted.

~I'm not a recruiter.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Patrick: Like the others I'm afraid my answer is going to be a no. Try looking back at your replay every 50 frames or so to make sure you are doing the best you can and so you won't have any problems.

Cemper: They need more of a wow factor to keep us interested, and try tweaking your movements.

No to both.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
So fast :l
You need to improve first, I think it will be a no.
*not recruiter.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."