Toribash
Then add me back?
Oh, and btw, thanks for kicking me on my birthday.
Last edited by Trikskier; Jan 9, 2012 at 03:40 PM.
It isn't about loyalty alone. Insulting leader's leadership skills while being in his clan at same time leads you to getting kicked.

Also, kevinmad
Goddamit why does every clan i join seem to have members bailing out with epic proportions :|. Anyways got my pc up and going again so activity should take a rise :3
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
I loved this clan, that was a exelent clan, i made good friends here...
I said to kevin, "I only will leave syn if you leave too" soo, bye...
Im leaving...
I may stay active on IRC/Forum, I will never forget last monthes, that was great...
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Oh come on guys,I don't want this clan to die.There won't be any changes,really.The only thing is that I won't participate in clan wars anymore.
Shut up kevin. It all started when you kicked those members and made yourself into a dictator. Also, I'm inviting all cool ppl to join Mr.
Originally Posted by trikskier View Post
Shut up kevin. It all started when you kicked those members and made yourself into a dictator. Also, I'm inviting all cool ppl to join Mr.

Go the fuck away, seriously, you become a leader of a successful clan and maybe your input might be valued, until then, seriously just shut the fuck up, no one cares. I sure hope your clan has some sort of honor, stealing members from a different clan, really?
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Oh come on guys,I don't want this clan to die.There won't be any changes,really.The only thing is that I won't participate in clan wars anymore.

Sad to see you gone, Kevin.
what am i doing here