Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ok that just means that I won't be joining a clan for a while until I get a very solid understanding of forums and also here is your pixel art example.
Originally Posted by pixelguy23 View Post
Ok that just means that I won't be joining a clan for a while until I get a very solid understanding of forums and also here is your pixel art example.

Didn't work..
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by pixelguy23 View Post

There's always a chance you could join the clan, but not participate in wars, and instead contribute by other means. But it's unlikely.
Also, to post an image, click the mountain while you're making a post, upload your photo to an image hosting site (imgur works best) and insert your URL.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Hi, I am white belt I wanted to join a good clan and someone told me to go to Nitro I hope u accept me as a new player.
Originally Posted by Velordrel View Post
Hi, I am white belt I wanted to join a good clan and someone told me to go to Nitro I hope u accept me as a new player.

DENIED
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Hello,

I have a bug with sony vegas... I posted this in the video editors club org and hope I will get a help soon :

"Hello everyone.

I have a problem with Sony Vegas and ask any of you if you could help me ;)

I use Fraps to record Toribash, it always worked but now I have a codec problem with it.
When I open a project file under SV, it say me that the files created under Fraps are not find. If I ignore it, I only have disconnected files :

http://speedy.sh/2WUaC/SV-bug-1.jpg <- Idk why but when I want to just put the picture the link is broken...

If I manually search for files on my hdd, it say me that : "An error occurred while opening a codec" and the project won't open.

I already uninstalled/reinstalled Fraps but it change nothing.

I would like to keep the "uninstall/reinstall sony vegas" as the very last option...

Could someone help me please ? "

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by marcuspt View Post
but now i'm ready to apply for [Obey].

And this wasn't just a coincidence

I will not be someones second choice.

Denied
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Hi [Nitro] I wish to follow and support Justice. My Name Is Ronin I'm a 10 year old A Black Belt I might look like that but i'm Pretty Powerful and my win radio Is 59.99. I Love This Clan Some Of My Friends are Allies With you and they told me to go here i want to join and prove that i can become powerful. I can Be A Great help For This Clan So I wish i can become a [Nitro] Member. My Favorite Events are Mocuchas Season Warrior Thing i love watching those. I've Never Been In A Clan And BerCat Said '"I Wont Be Someones Second Choice". I've Seen Some Sick replays On Youtube and I Would Love If I Could Join. My Favorite Mods Are Greykido, Akido, and AkidoBigDojo. I've Been In Toribash For 2 Years And I got To The Forums A Lot Now Because of Days Advice I see The News The Events Also Items.

My Skype Is RoninDaBest
My Email Is forgottenvale@hotmail.com

This Is My Third Application But I hope I Can Join I've Worked The Hardest On This One It took An hour so I hope This is Worth The Time If I Don't Make The Clan This Time I'll Understand I'll Go to Another Clan and wont Bother you Again.

Greeting:
Ronin
Last edited by Ronin5678; Jul 4, 2015 at 05:42 PM.