Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by mackeria View Post
Hey guys i left that clan i just joined because i had a feeling you guys would say no and i had no chance but after kindlebob said maybe i could join the clan if i leave the other one so i did please tell me what you still think if i can join or not. Thank you for taking your time to read this

My vote is staying as a no. Even after having a chance to read my first reply, you haven't gone back to fix what I said was wrong. So even if I were to ignore the whole clan hopping thing, it's a no.
\o/
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
My vote is staying as a no. Even after having a chance to read my first reply, you haven't gone back to fix what I said was wrong. So even if I were to ignore the whole clan hopping thing, it's a no.

Agreed. Not only did you, by leaving that clan, turn your back on them, you also ruined your chances with this one. Sorry.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Name: Artistry (In-game/forum name)
Belt: Yellow belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I have never been banned nor have any infractions/warnings.
Past clans and why you left them: None
Anyone you know in this clan: No one in particular.
Why do you want us: Well, because I have never been in a clan before and I want to experience the feeling of being in one by joining this clan to serve as a loyal member.
Why should we want you: I can offer my loyalty and my services to the clan and the members who are in or out of the clan.
Best and Worst mods: My best mod so far is mainly twinswords while my worst one is yet to be discovered.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I don't want to say my name but other than that, I am fine with it. I am a 15 year-old guy who loves the beautiful game of Football, my favourite team is Manchester United and I am always looking forward to watching World Cup, Euro Cup and the Champions League. I live in Malaysia and my GMT is +8:00. My country's cuisine is absolutely delicious as we have a variety of local treasures such as Cendol, Char Kuey Teow and many more to choose from. I have started playing Toribash about a few days ago and I am already starting to get used to the controls. I am mostly a forum type of guy since my computer is really jacked up. But if I can play Toribash, I mostly spend my time playing singleplayer to improve my skills on the variety of mods. That is all.
Your usercard:

3 replays: Sorry, I only have one.
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Attached Files
Random.rpl (43.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Artistry_old; Aug 11, 2013 at 04:12 PM.
Herp derp.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Current Administrator of Oblivion. Former Administrator of RIP.
Blank Das Keyboard, Arch, J, Erlang, Haskell - You can always be better.
Well hawkes, your profile on tbash does say your gender is male. So...
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Ysome's book of awesomeness. (Suggestions, ideas, etc. etc.)
So as many of you know, I am writing a book about oblivion. It has nothing to do with Tbash, although we are a clan in the book.

I made this thread for if some of you want to give me suggestions and ideas for the book. I will also take mini stories for chapters in the book. Example, Vrad and Timee's date.

The plot takes place in a post-apocalyptic world. With 8 tenths of the human race decimated, everyone is taking sides and forming groups, and clans to survive. This story is about a clan by the name of oblivion, and how they have to survive the left over radiation, and the creatures it creates. That along with having to deal with other clans, and the military who wants to try and take charge.

This book is action packed, and full of humor.

Hopefully you all will help me out. I will post the story every couple of chapters on here if you guys like the idea.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
'TWAS A RUSEEEEEE
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I better be that guy who kinda does his own thing but comes back just to fuck everyone up.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
XD ok hawkes.

Also if you want to read the book when each chapter comes out, rather than wait wait for post on here every couple of chapters, you can visit my profile, XxtruhavenxX on wattpad.com
-----
Also I have no clue what to call this book, so for now I am calling it the dandy crew. Please give me other ideas because I am stupid. Har dur...

And I will not call it oblivion.
Last edited by ysome; Aug 10, 2013 at 09:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
8O how could you do something so unforgivably horrifying?!!