Toribash
i got hooked in by a "personal" mail from tom (may hes faterhood be loads of waken nights and dirtnaps, lol)....
he made me feel so special and valuebole !!
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
lol i just bought that cookie set that someone was auctioning so now i guess im a cookie and not a zombie clown lol
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
Guys I get my report card on Monday If I do bad I wont be on Tb as much if I do good I will be on regularly Wish me luck
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
wtf man, army sht ore wt ?
n wr u from btw..?
gl anyways !!!

will poste the invite and some snow pics from wr im at 8 )
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
12-16-2009 TomPaine
ub3r

Tom Here.
We're trying to recruit new members for clan omega and I thought you'd be a nice addition. So, here's our forum if you want to check us out. And sorry if you're already in a clan but I couldn't find you in any. Can't wait to hear (or see) your response.

_good old tom, i sure miss him ....
Last edited by hazelbud; Feb 20, 2010 at 10:54 PM. Reason: feelings took controll 8/
GOOD LUCK LILTERROR! and if all else fails change your grades with a pen lol turn that F- into and A+!
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
Maybe a list of people we should consider could be made. I think we're a forum heavy, art heavy clan. so they people we might want should fit one of those or maybe not... any ideas on this?

Who would you like to see in our clan in other words.
Originally Posted by hazelbud View Post
wtf man, army sht ore wt ?
n wr u from btw..?
gl anyways !!!

will poste the invite and some snow pics from wr im at 8 )

I live in Usa

Vex I would like to see some Tori agents (Fee) some famous people in the Market, and good replay makers

and we should have a private forum to discuss this type of stuff
Last edited by LilTerror; Feb 20, 2010 at 11:31 PM.
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/