Toribash
i saw your clan video by slykuiper and i liked how it said in the end "were a family" and i read all of the rules and terms needed to join the clan. I am not great at wushu, yet willing very much to learn, i am a bit good at judo, akido, ninjitsu. basicly i have skills in almost all mods. and i need to upload three replays of me playing right? well, does it have to be of a certain mod or can they be classic? Please help me out to become a member of your elite clan and "family"
-----
i am very willing to join, i saw the clan video, and i couldnt get the part where it said that its not only a clan, but a family aswell. i have read all the rules and i have seen all the things that are needed to join, but i dont understand only the seals. will someone help me to join?
Last edited by Fear2000; Aug 16, 2013 at 02:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I thought I deleted that video D;

We're not necessarily looking to take in people with little skill and train them, it's sort of a requirement to be well versed with the mod. Post your replays as stated on the first post. We're a primarily wushu clan, so wushu replays would be better than anything else.
Hello. I want to join R.A clan. I cant fight much but i like wushu and i want to learn it. I always play in wushu and my ranking is 146 in wushu4. it depends upon u if u will accept me or not.
Wewt ;-;
Application for RA :I (Revamped and organized )
• How I learned about the clan: I originally saw one of Sly's videos off of a MOFF facebook post, Later on one of Sly's livestreams
• Favorite mod: Now after actually getting used to it. Wushu is my favorite mod with probably other random mods following. (ie: Pendulum Jumper Shaolin Twinswords.)
•Reasons for joining: I saw a few people on sly's stream (Carey Sly Editz [Kayla who wasnt in the skype call]) and I figured that this was the perfect clan to join because they stick together and have the most talent.
• Members met:I have talked to 6 members and have I guess befriended 5/6. (EdiTz,sly,killer (who gave me a few tips), and zero.)
•Achievements: Nothing really... Although I do have an opener which I havent seen which is sort of a sweep so I'd count that as a personal In-game achievement.
•Weak points in wushu:As of editing it's mainly comebacks which like I said I've gotten tips on it.
•Art: I cant really draw via the computer mainly because drawing with a mouse is pretty aggrevating and I dont have a tablet. But, I think I'm a pretty talented irl "artist". I also made a little clan tag (with a pretty goofy mascot ;_; lol) because I was bored one night and the following morning.
• My replays are down there ↓. One is about me death punching myself whilst sparring against myself. The other is a fight against who I assume is Zer0's brother since Zer0 was busy. The remaining two are random sparring replays (against myself as well)
•Past clans and reasons for leaving: None.
•Final remarks: I've enjoyed meeting members of the clan as they have been big helps in sparring and advice and I hope to get into the clan and meet the others as I am sort of a fan from Sly's one RelaxAll video! ~Wewt application redone and neat ;3 unlike something I'd do irl.

Nice app but no for now. MP replays next time. Maybe try again later in a year or so.
Attached Files
Sly Told you I kill myself.rpl (33.2 KB, 7 views)
Im beating myself sadface.rpl (27.5 KB, 7 views)
Fought uke and lost.rpl (54.9 KB, 5 views)
Fought well.rpl (87.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 25, 2013 at 08:47 AM. Reason: OCD was killing me with it being sloppy ;-;
How I learned about the clan: I learned this clan because I saw Relax all do a clan war with Oblv. I was in Oblv and I thought wow they have nice skill...

Favorite mod:Well, I have a couple of fave mods but my best one might be..... ALL OF THEM!

Reasons for joining: Read the first paragraph!

Members met: Actualy I met all of them.

Achievements:Nothing realy... but when I achieved black belt on my main account. I was quite happy

Weak points: I actualy dont know. :S Sorry

Art: I cant do art on my computer because of my freaking annoying mouse. But irl I'm great.

replays: Replays are down there!

Past clans and reasons for leaving: [Oblv] [MOFF] They wasn't my type but I'm sure I'm going to feel great here. (If I pass.)

no.
Attached Files
Very fast madman.rpl (305.7 KB, 11 views)
Zawesome.rpl (85.5 KB, 9 views)
My morning routine.rpl (109.9 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 25, 2013 at 08:42 AM.
Sorry I've never met you :s

You might just want to wait a few dan belts and gather some more experience and wushu expertise before we'd consider you, seeing as all I got from the app was that you want to join us because 'they have nice skill' :/

Plus 2 stolen replays? Really?? Stealing replays are a ban I believe..

I'm just gonna go ahead and say no
Everlaster: 'Very fast madman' is Pulse's replay which is located in default replays,
'My morning routine' is Engraze's replay which is located in default replays also.

Again, answer is NO.

DarkWolf26:
3 of your chosen replays are just simple opener moves and no comebacks, I'd just like to see you practice more and get familiar with how to comeback and how to setup more efficiently to start you off. What I got from your application was that you wanted to join because you're a fanboy really. Gather some more wushu experience and hang out with us more and we'll take it from there I guess. Gonna vote NO at the moment.