Toribash
Hi i'm sdsman or Logan IRL. I am a 20 living in Lethbridge,Alberta, Canada. I'm a 2nd Dan Black belt and a very friendly one that is I. My GMT + 7, i am very active, I like to go on the forums and read people posts. I also like to spar and play aikido big dojo, I'm trying to get into a clan to settle into as i take replay making more seriously, I do not use foot mod because i refer it to "cheating", its a mod for people who don't know how to play the game.

I'm trying to get into Obey because I have a friend in this clan, his name is Trestet, i watch his streams and go on the server he's on, If its manditory i will upload replays (In this case i will) I'm a intermidiate sparrer and a very good aikido player. I've met the 2 players listed: Trestet, Hattersin. Hattersin and Trestet are both very skilled players. Trestet i've seen spar and hattersin I've seen hattersin play aikido.tbm and he owns. This clan I think would be a Good clan for me because this clan is a sparring clan,a replay making clan, and a very good clan. This clan stands out to me because its got some of the most elite and best players in toribash, It has hattersin who is a amazing Toribash player it has Chazer who is a absolute god of toribash it has Crocap who i think is a very goood sparrer it has gentlemen who is fancy and very good it has ezio who i've seen Larfen do a replay analysis and i liked his replay it has Tyzo who is really good it has PlataBear who is just amazing its got 2WC who amazing the and most of all it has Cheshyre who is just a god. Thats all i have to say i have to say for my app. Thank you for taking the time to read this and and that`s about all i got for my app soooo... Bye Bye

-sdsman
Attached Files
2nd boom hit.rpl (100.9 KB, 5 views)
TWC - Spar.rpl (142.0 KB, 4 views)
Sdsman VS TheJShadow.rpl (470.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by sdsman; Aug 21, 2015 at 02:45 AM.
Duck's little internet assistant
TMM|Aether
Where the hell am I in your app?!?
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
sorry forgot
there its edited in
Last edited by sdsman; Aug 20, 2015 at 09:17 PM.
TMM|Aether
You are nice to our people, but it'd be even better to speak about your virtues when you are applying.
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
no i don't make my replays in one go they take editing and okay just ignore cool
so tomczo so your a nuetral?
Last edited by sdsman; Aug 20, 2015 at 11:06 PM.
TMM|Aether
Originally Posted by sdsman View Post
no i don't make my replays in one go they take editing and okay just ignore cool
so tomczo so your a nuetral?

I am sorry , but you cannot ask about this, since we have a private chat for that and the results are classified until their official publishment by one of our recruiters or leaders.