Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Kirmish View Post
Yea I accepted it, and after the match is done the bot should send me a trade?
His inventory had like 600 skins.

Before you sent in the skins, csgolounge told you roughly how much you would get in skins if the team you bet on were to win:

asdasdas

So, if they do win, csgolounge will spend a few minutes trying to get you skins that match that value, and it will display them when you click on the "bets" tab on the top of the website. You just click the skins you would like to be sent to your inventory, and the bot will send you a trade offer giving you those skins.
Where can you see the match?

EDIT: Thanks for teaching me on how to bet.
Last edited by Kirmish; Jul 26, 2015 at 09:53 AM.
if there is a stream available when it starts it will appear on the page where you bet

http://csgolounge.com/match?m=4679
-----
and i suggest getting Lounge destroyer if you dont have it, it tells you when new matches are added it auto retries if the bots are down or if all queues are full. it also shows you the market price in comparison to what the value is in csgolounge it's pretty nifty if you're going to get into betting.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...njdplfcl?hl=en
Last edited by BANG; Jul 26, 2015 at 10:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Kirmish View Post
After how much time do you know the results?

after the game is played, it should take roughly 20-40 minutes depending how well each team plays it could go on for longer but i doubt it,
and your betting is starting with the minority of matches that aren't being streamed which is never fun

edit; my mistake? it seems they're setting one up, it'll be in russian which isn't a surprise, going to have to wait for them to fix it i suppose
Last edited by BANG; Jul 26, 2015 at 10:11 AM. Reason: typo
No stream available? Dafuq
Last edited by Finn; Jul 26, 2015 at 10:13 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Oh thanks :C.
All I understand: alahu akbar wazza braddah sdgijidfsgidfsjg dfsgjfsdkgjkfdsjg.
I cri evritim about russian streams
3-3 currently ^.^
-----
I rate russian buys 10/10, 3 guys with pistol armor then ofcourse someone with an AWP and someone with an m4 -,-
Last edited by Finn; Jul 26, 2015 at 10:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
both of the teams are so bad... and this twitch chat is everywhere it's not set up against spam in any aspect
;rip skins