Toribash
Originally Posted by koliaaa View Post
Finished watching Maoyuu Maou Yousha. Rly nice anime. Something like as Spiceand Wolfe.
And finished 24 series of Titans Atack for two days. Its fkng cool. Even remembered the sweet desire to kill all, how I love it.

Have you seen the latest one, episode 25?! My mind imploded multiple times (to the power of 99) because of what happened and how things turned out.

Season two please. Hahah.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
Originally Posted by Yoyo16 View Post
Have you seen the latest one, episode 25?! My mind imploded multiple times (to the power of 99) because of what happened and how things turned out.

Season two please. Hahah.

Release of 25 episode next weak
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]
DFKNG FK SRSLY
my fkng resourse scammed me D:
Gtg watching dat
-----
okay, i finished 1st season of titans Atack. I waiting for 2nd season. But dunno have i waiting it cuz just ova will be in december 2013. And no any information about 2nd season now.
Last edited by koliaaa; Sep 29, 2013 at 08:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]
25th is the last episode of SnK! Hell yeah, It's interesting.
Let's wait for the 2nd season because I want more.

K, Thank you for your info too Koliaaa-san.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Which kind of anime? What genre?

Originally Posted by vladvlad View Post
And if you could post a list of what you've seen. That would make it easier to make a rec.

List of anime i've watch
-SAO
-Hyouka
-Accel World(didn't finished it stop at half way)
-Sket Dance
-Danshi Kokousei no Nichijou
-Kore wa Zombi desu ka

i think only that
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Try Hataraku Maou-sama. It's an interesting anime with a shitty ending.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
You should definitely try Steins;Gate. It's not really too similar with the ones you posted but it's one of the best anime out there, at least in my opinion. Oh, and Zetsuen no Tempest(really really nice story).
Proud member of [Pandora]
i'll watch Zetsuen no Tempest
it quite good
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you