Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Day View Post
while this application didn't impress me, the pixel art did pique my interest, can i see an example of your art? Also if you want to go back and refine your application and make it welp, more impressive. Look at the application hall of fame on our first post for reference please

While the application was decent your lack of knowledge for the forums is a little sad but that can be worked on. Refine your application a bit, grammar spelling etc, and try posting the replay using manage attachments instead of whatever else you may have been using.

Day. I've always had a problem with the fact that you always see applications from a forum stand point. From the information I have right now, neither of them are suitable for any in game tasks whatsoever. Whether it's clan events or clan wars. We are, as you should know, a heavily war based clan. You need to take other factors than forum posts in to consideration. With that being said.
-SUPPORT for both of you.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by pixelguy23 View Post
Hello! My name is Luca and I would like to join your clan! Anyway! To the point! I am a blue belt who enjoys aikido big dojo and aikido.i feel like I am pretty confident that I know how my joints work in toribash and I would like to join this clan because instead if watching clan wars, I can participate in one! Also, I would also like a community I can talk to also!
Either way I am very eager to be able to join nitro. Right now since I know how to do pixel art (tell me if you want me to make some for you) I have plans of starting a texture shop.
My skype is deathwing143 and my gmail is lucafuertes04@gmail.com!

So that's it!
Hope I make it in!

Not enough info. Not ready for high clan. No. Sorry.

Originally Posted by Ronin5678 View Post
I Wish To Fight And Do Justice.My Name Is Ronin and I Was A Fat Baby So My Family Called Me PORK CHOP,BACON POWER.I'm a Black Belt but I Play Like A 5th Dan. I've Been Playing For Two Years But When I Was Playing For A Year My Multi player and Then I Did A Lot Of Single Player.I've Never Been In A Clan Butt I Really Wanna Join This One So I Can Do Justice.

I Live In Oklahoma City and ITS SO HOT AND SO MANY SPIDERS.Its Not That Bad Though Its Were My Friends Are and i'm Getting The Hang Of Oklahoma Its Where I Live.I Have TaeKwonDo Skills i'm A Yellow Belt and Toribash Inspired Me To Do Self Defence. I Don't Really Get Banned Or Kicked.But I Got Kicked Because I Spammed Even Though I Didn't.

This Is My Application,I Hope I Will Do Justice and Serve It

Ronin
-----
My Gmail Is Forgottenvale@hotmail.com and Skype is RoninDaBest
-----
My Gmail Is forogttenvale@youtube.com
-----
wow so sweet NOT
-----
everytime is reply i post or reply it goes to mine
Day Moderated Message:
Cleaned up the application a bit, please use the edit button on the bottom right of your post next time. (you may have to double click the button btw.) On the replay note, are you using the manage attachment button?

Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Originally Posted by newLigue View Post
Hey [Nitro] clan G99master tell me to join you i know me and us be m8

NO!
Last edited by Bercat; Jul 3, 2015 at 08:10 PM.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
alright hello Nitro how do you wanna do this. Do you guys have skype? i feel like that would be the easiest way to communicate. If not we should decide on whos thread to use so it dosent get confusing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I have a few of you on Skype here is my skype: micklethepickle123 add me on there and we can start scheduling and btw, Flames skype is anotherfartwart
Ok, I will soon be refining my application. Thanks for the feedback!
-----
Wait.. Nevermind!
Last edited by pixelguy23; Jul 4, 2015 at 02:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by pixelguy23 View Post
Ok, I will soon be refining my application. Thanks for the feedback!

I don't think you get it. The general consensus of the Nitro members is to only accept members that are able to contribute in wars. You do not seem to have enough experience to really help significantly in wars.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.