Toribash
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Hahahahahaha good one Mega.
I am though.

You're also implying we had sex.

No...i just heard stories of your shittiness

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
As far as i know mega mocro and papa were the only three in touch via texting
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I don't see it necessary, but if a event or something was to occur i would like to be informed. By any means. Im also opening a Phantom server, Mods included ABD, rk-mma, Headpass,and any special request.
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Well I'm not going to be able to come ingame until later, because my sister hogs her laptop, even though she's supposed to share. :<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Shoot her in the chest with a BB gun

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
No thanks.
I'm not going to shoot my sister with a BB gun in the chest, it wouldn't solve anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Onimaru View Post
I have no phone. Paying for internet is my entertainment budget, but at least I am always here!

Onimaru, hmmmm. That's a Japanese name, are you Japanese? Doesn't Onimaru mean like ninja master or something of the sorts? Oni is demon but Onimaru has nothing to do with a demon.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Eww Cozza, since when are you active?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]