Toribash
That bleu teaching sounds interesting I'd go for it but my pc still has no interent connection.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
That bleu teaching sounds interesting I'd go for it but my pc still has no interent connection.

Really is interesting, but, if you want to be taught it is only for Bleu members. If you wanted to be just a spec it's a good idea :P

Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Since I sux ingame, my test is harder than other testers. So most likely I will end up raping you brutally.

I wanna start testing players in-game too, but my toribash is crashed. all my pc sux
asd
Trik, stop spamming or you're kicked.Call me a bad leader again and you're kicked.Annoy box once again and you're kicked.
i'm annoyed

bye trik
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post

Sure. When you have internet connection, pm Virtue with your sexiest efforts.

Originally Posted by Handler View Post
Really is interesting, but, if you want to be taught it is only for Bleu members. If you wanted to be just a spec it's a good idea :P
I wanna start testing players in-game too, but my toribash is crashed. all my pc sux

Yeah, I already made my first test on trikskier. Hope you get your tb running again.
Akmal you bastard. You left just as you should've tested me. Test me later or rape.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
I had to go, whore. Maybe next time. ;o Also, get yourself prepared. You can't take the test for one month if you fail.
Last edited by Hero; Jan 9, 2012 at 01:10 AM.