Toribash
Guys I honestly think that we should recruit more popular people to this clan (Before all the Market Squad is taken by sigma xD)
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
i agree. defnitely could use more populaar people like tompaine was. we need a recruiting scheme. any ideas lt?
stay away of the sht-heads ore im gone !!!!
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
We should design an epic invitation card or something like that and we can send it to the people we would like to invite to the clan (Co Ldr and Ldr only send)
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
this is a good idea, wt about getting that propaganda stuff done so we can showoff some real powerfull sht..
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Yeah and we could put something like "Congratulations you have been invited to Omega" No one can refuse a fancy invite like that