Toribash
Originally Posted by Ninjacam View Post
My dream came true, that faggot is gay.
Someone /jo ABD
I'm bored and stuff.

please don't tag people with those words.
Can't come ingame now, I got a lot of homework.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Like I said...

Global rank is different than belt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by fuzeboy23 View Post
I really hope you can rejoin sometime Apex.
Also, we have too many closed threads that need to be deleted, they are useless and don't show anything good from the clan.

It's alright to have closed threads, we don't really have to delete them. They can stay there for archival purposes.

Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Ethereal is losing his imortal skills, something need be made, i mean Avengd and Apex was strongger members to Ethereal, but that is getting down.
The first step is kick who is the way inactive.

Been there, done that.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
DDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYUM looks like I missed a whole bunch of drama n stuff. So from what I can take from this is that Hobo, Apex and Ave left Ethr (But are still posting here). That asshat LaNoir is perma-banned and Laxo is banned for whatever. Also Ninja got a rank up (To what? I'm confused on that part and I'm too lazy to check).
-----
Oh and I got a warning, dammit.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Feb 26, 2013 at 09:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
DDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYUM looks like I missed a whole bunch of drama n stuff. So from what I can take from this is that Hobo, Apex and Ave left Ethr (But are still posting here). That asshat LaNoir is perma-banned and Laxo is banned for whatever. Also Ninja got a rank up (To what? I'm confused on that part and I'm too lazy to check).
-----
Oh and I got a warning, dammit.

Yeah you have missed a whole lot , but it seems as though you're up to date now.
Also,

Rank~

Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
Yeah you have missed a whole lot , but it seems as though you're up to date now.
Also,

Rank~

Is it just me or is that spoiler empty? Stupid opera, was just me. Anyway, Mr.Potato, I ate your family yesterday.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Ave-NOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Apex- D: you are cool and it makes me sad

Hobo-You are like a brother to me. We had many good times. Remember the judo mod edit we make

I will skype with you guys though. So you on't be fully gone from my memory, just alittle, =3
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Where's the tub of ice cream for you to cry in when you need it? Also bye Ave, Hobo and Apex, see you round eventually.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I will still be lurking around here Potato.

InfernoXZ Moderated Message:
Warning 3. Please use at least 2 sentences.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by InfernoXZ View Post
Is it just me or is that spoiler empty? Stupid opera, was just me. Anyway, Mr.Potato, I ate your family yesterday.

Stupid opera

opera

you use opera? lol fag.
Last edited by Nigma; Feb 26, 2013 at 09:54 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.