Went 18/3/8 and single handledly carried my team AGAIN as him
End game his build is so powerful

RoA
Boots
Frozen Heart
Banshees
AA staff
Rylai's

I couldnt think of anything else to put in place for rylai's, so I decided to try it out and holy fuck it's so strong on ryze. Because of his short cooldown on Q + Passive, they're basically slowed all the fucking time for a solid 7-8 seconds
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Dunno why more people don't play ryze

Went 18/3/8 and single handledly carried my team AGAIN as him
End game his build is so powerful

RoA
Boots
Frozen Heart
Banshees
AA staff
Rylai's

I couldnt think of anything else to put in place for rylai's, so I decided to try it out and holy fuck it's so strong on ryze. Because of his short cooldown on Q + Passive, they're basically slowed all the fucking time for a solid 7-8 seconds

Because Ryze throws out his stun and his pinball ball with shockers on and thousands die. Not everyone desires this O_O
I R IRONMAN
Anyone intrested in a dominion match add me.
Summoner name : Shaogorath
Eu west

Edit: DAT LOADING SCREEN!!!!1!!ONE!1

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Been playing as Janna and Eveylnn recently. Doing pretty well with both..
havent tried dominion yet, add me if you wanna play:
name: May0naise

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
Been playing as Janna and Eveylnn recently. Doing pretty well with both..
havent tried dominion yet, add me if you wanna play:
name: May0naise

stop playing eve

now
Karthus going top in dominion is shit funny. Stay back by capping the closest point, then rush straight on to the point, as the fighting should still be going on there, and just activate your e. They're either forced to back off and give your team the cap, or they have to kill you and thus take focus off your team, plus let you still fuck shit up on the point for the next 7 seconds. It's an almost guaranteed cap for your team if they take advantage of it.

Also, I have yet to lose a game of dominion as karthus. Global ult + amazing early turret offense and great late turret defense leaves me wondering why more people don't use him.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
stop playing eve

now

Why would I do that?

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
Why would I do that?

Eve is pretty much the weakest character in the game. You'll die instantly if your enemy has a brain, even with stealth on. As for Janna, she's a good support, but lacks an ability to sustain your carry. She has great CC though, and a decent shield.

If you want a solid 1350 champion, pick up Cho'gath, Alistar, Warwick, Singed, Morgana, Jax, or Fiddlesticks.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set