Toribash
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
koala: environment molds your character, meh, you're still young many things ahead of you.

ehh, getting up at morning is hard, especially with draft in mouth, out of beer, out of water and i have to attend lecture in 2 hours.

she is too lazy to buy mouse, me and arhtur even wanted to send her one but it's hard without knowing exact address.

Pretty much that.

May is a mythic ceature.
There are so many weird people in Toribash but nothing tops May.
I don't even know how you should find that address.
I don't know its sex.
Remember how it was in former times, like cheerful and stuff.
It's now a soul eating monster.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
sup zyrax
-----
Hi zyrax , did you already make my heads better ?
Last edited by kakajade_old; Apr 10, 2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Koalaking, it dwells in the depths of irc. You can not understand it. Nor can you predict any of its next moves.
It's a genderless creature called "mreik", which was first spotted somewhere in the middle of Serbia. It may seem to be a pretty fun human to talk to, but at that very instant you are already in its slimy tentacles of deceit.
It feeds on your vital energy/soul/chakra/chi call it whatever you like. The fact remains. It won't stop until it devours every last drop of your life energy!
Oh, also, you get hooked up aswell. So, you end up being either dead or, even worse, becoming a pitiful slave without its own will.
And we possess such a mighty beast! Just think about the opportunities!

Anyways, today was a shitty day. Horrible, actually.
Was in train, wanted to get to home earlier, so I can do my homeworks for tomorrow (it's 1 am atm, so, technically, for today) and something happened. The train stopped in a random city and didn't move for about two fucking hours.
TWO
EFFIN
HOURS

Now I won't sleep, cause homeworks.... or... maybe...
fukit. I don't care even.
fuk lyf.
I'll go and become a manwhore. Just like zy suggested.

Also, thief, you draw pretty well... especially for a 14 year old >_>
And kakajade, wat?
And koalaking, you made me have some feels.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
Koalaking, it dwells in the depths of irc. You can not understand it. Nor can you predict any of its next moves.
It's a genderless creature called "mreik", which was first spotted somewhere in the middle of Serbia. It may seem to be a pretty fun human to talk to, but at that very instant you are already in its slimy tentacles of deceit.
It feeds on your vital energy/soul/chakra/chi call it whatever you like. The fact remains. It won't stop until it devours every last drop of your life energy!
Oh, also, you get hooked up aswell. So, you end up being either dead or, even worse, becoming a pitiful slave without its own will.
And we possess such a mighty beast! Just think about the opportunities!

composite sketch

it's pretty harmless, there were only few time noted when may was mad,
it most of the times end up in permament irc ban but.. yeah... it is pretty harmless creature.
Just don't do stupid things, type too much or breathe.
checking off the not breathing... i should be fine, my second lung has been storing oxygen for so long it can even convert carbon dioxide, i dont ever need to breathe again, now my stupidity, i cant control

p.s. clan special request, can anyone make me a little debbie cake head texture, yknow the ones with the white swirlies, no rush i wont have the cash for a while
Last edited by koalaking; Apr 11, 2013 at 03:29 AM.
Good Morning. Thank you Arturix, i appreciate it. :3. I feel like going ingame so i will have a [nao] server on. Kakajade, we can play that football mod maybe.
vlone
Ohai,I'm gonna be a bit busy the next week or so, I'm gonna have
Big tests, and I'm also gonna have to train for my school olympics.
And also I'm going to use all the free time that I have on playing
crysis3. Allright see you all in a week :*
I have a replay thread show it sum love http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post5854525<3
alright just finished up my early morning forum check
about to leave off for school the bloody thing
weeks been going by really fast, im not protesting
Having a high chance getting denied on other clans so I tried this one.

lol, now that's mean.
though at least your recruitment thread is a bit more livelier.

Originally Posted by koalaking
weeks been going by really fast

that means you're week has been nice? cause you know, it usually feels faster when good things are happening, or thats just me....
Like a lie