Toribash
My Entry to RA
I currently don't have any achievements, That i know of.

no.
Attached Files
Epic!.rpl (22.0 KB, 8 views)
Cake.rpl (33.2 KB, 6 views)
Cats.rpl (56.0 KB, 8 views)
Bow.rpl (294 Bytes, 7 views)
Bow2.rpl (35.7 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Jul 29, 2013 at 08:46 AM.
Hello! My name is Andrew, ingame KingRa7en, alts KRS7 and Vaalbara. I'm 16 years old, from the United States (GMT -8 ). I've played Toribash for over a year now, and I'm in love with both the game and community. I've been in multiple clans, most recently Alliance/Oblivion (Official now) and Alt_F4. During my time in Toribash, one clan has stood out to me as skilled, mature, and respectable. That clan is Relax All. I've warred with your clan, played with your members, and have seen consistent skill, and great sportsmanship. I'm now looking for a clan, and would be honored to join you. As far as skill, I'm a black belt on my main, so I have plenty of room for improvement, but I believe I have a solid foundation, and can hold my own I'm fair in ABD, have not had much wushu experience but would be very willing to improve. For forum activity, I usually subscribe to threads, so I'm consistently responding. I'm a fair texture/art maker, I've toyed with rendering and know enough to do clan/player renders :3

I deleted most of my replays accidentally last time I updated, I don't have much but here is what I do have. I can also play with you ingame, which might give you a better idea of my skill level than a replay.

no.
Attached Files
ABD Decap.rpl (51.8 KB, 17 views)
ABD Rip.rpl (71.5 KB, 5 views)
CannonballPro.rpl (25.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 25, 2013 at 08:34 AM.
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
If you are extremely good at mods like aikido, tk, kb but suck cocks at wushu, you will be considered only if you are willing to learn it.

These are the words I read, understood, accepted, and memorized ;)
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
There's room for improvement.
Hey my name is juliano i live in brazil, i have 15 years old and i speak portuguese, english and french, when i start to play toribash, my first mod was wushu, yes, I loved wushu and is still my favorite mod.
My previous clans were jokers, Revolution and Shadow, yes, not many clans, but i do not like getting out and going into clans and I think I would look good in this clan, and i appreciate the members of this clan
well, now I will talk my qualities, i'm video maker but I do not know much do art, well like i said wushu is my favorite mod but i play taekkyon, mushu, aikidobigdojo, aikido & ninjutsu also.
I already had a few bans but I want to move on with peace. My nick was rdo12, but i got a name change because... you know...

After deleting my toribash 4: 31 My replays were together, these 3 replays were the only ones left over, but if need a test in-game I'm free
~Thanks

An okay app. Sorry, but no.
Attached Files
#Juliano_.rpl (217.5 KB, 6 views)
#Juliano_Spar.rpl (719.2 KB, 5 views)
#Juliano - decap.rpl (71.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 25, 2013 at 08:37 AM.
I suck.