Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

dude, people always take the mick out of me because im emo, and im not following the trend, im not a little sheep, the types that probably follow you round all day metro and you love it, i am who i want to be, and what i love, if youve got a problem you can fuck right off, i am depressed becasue people bully me, and your jsut another dickwad that thinks its fine to judge someone by what they look like. and im 13, big whoop, am i too young to be what i want? huh? fuck you metro, fuck you!
He doesn't have 300posts. He doesn't even have 100.
Thats a sign of inactivity right thar!
I say no.

Double posts make me mad.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lol.
I forgots about them, XD.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Video
I am makeing a video; but not enough of my own replays. Pos replays here and I'll tell you what to edit if you ni or not
I'm also looking for a song witha beat.
dafuq
Ohk, I will go make a [Nano] GMT's Thread.
Bilza you are old enought to be stupid
That's right! Cry your right's loud!
Tell everyone what is right
Last edited by BakuMiszcz; Apr 21, 2009 at 11:28 PM.
JOUSTING
Funny way to die :)
Woah, calm down guys.

But Bilza is right. Judging him on what he looks like is not good. From that picture that MetroX gave us, we could all probably say something about him that we got from first impressions. You could call me names because of my picture, but we won't, because that is behind us.