Toribash
Thanks for backing me up but I can post it. I have no idea when I'll be able to post it and as long as they want the picture, I can not join.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
Originally Posted by Akobo View Post
You can't take her word for it?

I mean what is the big deal with this. Requiring someone to post a picture simply cause they say they are a girl is wrong. If she is lying then shit happens, whats the worst thing that could happen.
Whether she is a girl or a guy doesn't change the fact that she plays the same game and wanted to join your clan.

You guys make no sense and by looks of it seem rather immature to be honest.

k random invade is over.

Cya

if you didn't read my response or missed it, i strongly advice to read it.
we as whole and as individuals prefer bitter truth over sugar coated lies, and whole interactions among members in our clan based on some degree of trust. Knowing if person lie or not is one of the most essencial part in making decision such as accepting person in clan. So this is quite important. If we know that one or another person is boy or girl and his age we can interact with him/her rather sucessfull and fun for both sides. For example we are not used to discuss some mature or midlife crysis topics with people below 16 or make sexist jokes if women present ect.
tl;dr: thats important.
-----
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
Thanks for backing me up but I can post it. I have no idea when I'll be able to post it and as long as they want the picture, I can not join.

we can wait for it as long as necessary.
Last edited by snob; Dec 17, 2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks. It should be less than a month. I can't tell a certain time so let's leave it at that. Just so you do not take me as a "liar".
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

1 thing before everything else; Honesty.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
1 thing before everything else; Honesty.

Yes. I understand what you all mean by needing proof and all. (; I'll have it soon enough.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

okay, why the fuck did you guys make wushu3 blackbelt or higher? now i cant play till i'm unbanned next month
Ban complaints office? Willy and snake got unbanned.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!