Toribash
Wow.. thats so generous. Many thx tobreak. There's a lot of upcomming events we can use it for.
-----
yay xD kratos.. crazy stuff! But true.. keep up that good work.
Last edited by BBKing; Oct 16, 2014 at 07:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
np king just helping the clan
-----
well lost 13k at duels lol
Last edited by Loona; Oct 16, 2014 at 08:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
he i just wanted you guys to see some of my new good looking victorys in this fun mod called rk-mma :3

feedback is always welcome
Attached Files
head knock leg gone.rpl (63.1 KB, 5 views)
head knock rk.rpl (81.9 KB, 4 views)
just to let you know..
rk-mma is fun.. yeah
but it isnt a fun-mod.
take a look at this replays
as soon as I am on my PC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Some of you may know this, this is for the olden days.
I like old songs.
-----
All Moses3 weeks ago

Theres only 7 million ppl on earth 
Reply · 232 Likes

XD there were 91 million views. I almost cried when I saw this guys comment!
Last edited by rcrichman; Oct 17, 2014 at 01:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry for the week-long absence everyone, lots of things going on in my life (getting a job, schoolwork, etc.) and I didn't have the time to play TB. But I got mostly everything sorted out, and can resume my toribashing. Also, in one of my classes, we get to use photoshop, so hopefully I can sneak in a little bit of editing and get some cool pictures done.
And if anyone wants to just mess around on TB, I'll be on for a couple hours.
"Too black for the white kids, too white for the black, from honor roll to crackin' locks up off them bicycle racks"
Originally Posted by Spaxxor View Post
Sorry for the week-long absence everyone, lots of things going on in my life (getting a job, schoolwork, etc.) and I didn't have the time to play TB. But I got mostly everything sorted out, and can resume my toribashing. Also, in one of my classes, we get to use photoshop, so hopefully I can sneak in a little bit of editing and get some cool pictures done.
And if anyone wants to just mess around on TB, I'll be on for a couple hours.

Welcome back we missed you spax.. and let me know if you wanna be a part of ADTeam.