Toribash
Wewt ;-;
Application for RA :I (Revamped and organized )
• How I learned about the clan: I originally saw one of Sly's videos off of a MOFF facebook post, Later on one of Sly's livestreams
• Favorite mod: Now after actually getting used to it. Wushu is my favorite mod with probably other random mods following. (ie: Pendulum Jumper Shaolin Twinswords.)
•Reasons for joining: I saw a few people on sly's stream (Carey Sly Editz [Kayla who wasnt in the skype call]) and I figured that this was the perfect clan to join because they stick together and have the most talent.
• Members met:I have talked to 6 members and have I guess befriended 5/6. (EdiTz,sly,killer (who gave me a few tips), and zero.)
•Achievements: Nothing really... Although I do have an opener which I havent seen which is sort of a sweep so I'd count that as a personal In-game achievement.
•Weak points in wushu:As of editing it's mainly comebacks which like I said I've gotten tips on it.
•Art: I cant really draw via the computer mainly because drawing with a mouse is pretty aggrevating and I dont have a tablet. But, I think I'm a pretty talented irl "artist". I also made a little clan tag (with a pretty goofy mascot ;_; lol) because I was bored one night and the following morning.
• My replays are down there ↓. One is about me death punching myself whilst sparring against myself. The other is a fight against who I assume is Zer0's brother since Zer0 was busy. The remaining two are random sparring replays (against myself as well)
•Past clans and reasons for leaving: None.
•Final remarks: I've enjoyed meeting members of the clan as they have been big helps in sparring and advice and I hope to get into the clan and meet the others as I am sort of a fan from Sly's one RelaxAll video! ~Wewt application redone and neat ;3 unlike something I'd do irl.

Nice app but no for now. MP replays next time. Maybe try again later in a year or so.
Attached Files
Sly Told you I kill myself.rpl (33.2 KB, 7 views)
Im beating myself sadface.rpl (27.5 KB, 7 views)
Fought uke and lost.rpl (54.9 KB, 5 views)
Fought well.rpl (87.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Aug 25, 2013 at 08:47 AM. Reason: OCD was killing me with it being sloppy ;-;