Toribash
As TamaKuu said, those three replays was a perfection. You'd get a clear yes from me.

But, I'm not a recruiter. Good luck.
M I N I V A N
[Non Recruiter]

Hey Lops, long time no see Your replays are great! I like how you have flow through your replays, but in some parts you lost it. Buuuut...

Yes from me.
Last edited by Taco901; Dec 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM.
oh shit waddup
Ok ther are my replays for entery:
Crocap_opa ninja style: it's a madman
Crocap_Tricking: it's realisam tricking
Crocap_perfect deacp: it's a decap
Attached Files
Crocap_opa ninja style.rpl (310.1 KB, 14 views)
Crocao_tricking.rpl (293.2 KB, 12 views)
Crocap_perfect decap.rpl (160.1 KB, 10 views)
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I didn't really like any of them (sorry) but that's probably just me

Neither.

They all looked like your generic -30 booms n shit to me.

Although the 2nd replay was nice, you rarely get just a nice decap.

Your skill is probably there, but it seems shrouded in a lack of imagination.

I'm no longer a recruiter I don't think, so don't consider this to be anything more than an opinion, but it just seemed a tad meh.

Sure the skills there though.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Even though it's not my recruiting period...

Patrikooo: You are getting closer, but it is still a no for me. Come back in a week. When I say a week I don't mean tomorrow. If I see you post an app before a week has passed I am not even going to bother, you have to focus on getting better, getting into ormo comes later.

No.
------------
rumbshan: It's alright, but work on movements, fluidity, and try and add more style.

No.

------------
Lopsin: Pretty good man :P

Yes.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH I'm in!
Last edited by peep; Dec 8, 2012 at 09:20 PM.
previously known as Lopsin